Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina mayuk (Brentwood)  (Read 3241 times)

9 review(s) for christinamayuk (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline recycler

Christina mayuk (Brentwood)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background/Comms
Christina (she was LolaLola at the time) was my plan B on the day as plan A had failed. Arrived in Brentwood 30mins early as the traffic on the M25 was actually moving and Christina arrived 20mins late travelling from the Midlands.

Physical
Christina is the girl shown on her profile. Probably a few years older than stated on her profile, early 30s at a guess.  Pretty girl with a great tanned body, slim waist, gorgeous arse and implants which don’t look or behave like implants, quite squidgy and which hang very naturally. Very responsive nipples which get very hard with a bit of nipple play. Long black hair and fully trimmed pussy with yummy pussy lips to suck on.

Modern Hotel not too far from the M25/Brentwood junction, quite a busy place so was able to hang around in the lobby watching the comings and goings. It was not difficult to spot Christina when she arrived to check in, dressed in long boots and a short skirt with fuck me written all over her. Result I thought. It is one of my ‘things’ to catch sight the girl as she arrives knowing I am going to have some of that very soon.

Meeting
Room number provided and off I pop, normal routing hiding behind the door. Christina was dressed for action, nice matching lingerie and hold ups, god she looked so nice. First thing I noticed was this great arse of hers and had to get my hands on it right away while we introduced ourselves with a quick snog.
I like to ‘manage’ the activity so we started with a Lap dance which finished with Christina laying on the bed and pulling her knickers to one side to expose her magnificent pussy lips and fingering herself.  A bit more snogging followed while she explored what was happening in my jeans, but I wanted to go slowly and explained that naughty girls like her have to be spanked. Bending her over the desk and started with some hand slaps but she complained I was not hitting her hard enough. So out with the paddle and really gave her some serious spanking which she eventually complained was too hard then asked for some more! She was really red by this time so down with paddle and I slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy, which was already wet.
Christina is now on her knees and unzips my jeans and fishes out the old fella. Some great oral (without) taking in the full length, plenty of suction, plenty of eye contact, ball licking, licking the shaft and slapping her tongue and face with it. At this point I realised Christina was full on PSE, not that I planned it, but sometimes in life you just have to go with the flow. I could already feel myself getting near the edge, so asked her to lay on the bed so I could get stuck into that pussy. Plenty to eat and she really responds to it, or gives a really good impression. As I start with the fingering she insists I go harder and deeper and as she lifts her legs in the air her arsehole appears open and ready so another finger goes in there. Before too long she is squirming and giving it loads of verbal and I feel her juices warm my fingers.
After a bit of recovery time I give her a rabbit to play with and not content with that reaches for the wand and starts fucking herself again and there is no doubt she is really enjoying this claiming she has come again, but not sure about that one.
Onto some doggy next and the thing is I don’t last long once I am inside a tight pussy like this especially when she starts twerking that arse and telling me to fuck her harder. That could have only been a few minutes and there is no way I am wasting a week’s worth of spermy substances in a condom. Christina initially says no CIM or Facial, my fault as I did not check before hand, but this is PSE I thought! Anyway she gets down on her knees and starts some vigorous sucking and spouts all sorts of foul language like ‘give me that big load’, ‘I love spunk and wants loads of it’. This is the sort of sexual harassment we punters have to put up with, but I never complain.  Anyway I eventually take over the wanking and she has her tongue sticking out begging for some cum so I thought fuck it go for it. The first squirt lays a thick string right across her face , but she doesn’t pull away in fact she moves closer so the next few land all around her lips and chin and she is OK with it. In fact she starts wiping the cum across her face and eating some. Dirty little bitch. She grabs the towel to wipe herself , I clean up and with about 10 minutes left we have a chat and I say my goodbyes and leave a happy bunny.

Conclusion
Christina is a dirty little bitch with a great attitude and full on PSE. If that is what you like then Christina should go on to your Hotlist and hopefully she will be back in the area soon. A very positive experience for me.

Offline Mij

Nice review!

She sounds just my cup of tea. Shame with these touring girls though that no guarantee of them ever coming back again.

Interesting charging policy though....£70 for 30 mins but £150 for the hour! Book 30 mins, go downstairs after and have a drink in the bar, then do another 30 mins for less overall,  :lol:

:drinks:
Mij

Offline bdp

Great review. Will add her to the HL.