Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annaann - Peterborough  (Read 2180 times)

5 review(s) for annaann (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline desert punter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

During my visit to the wonderful (?!?) Peterborough, I planned to make the most of my time away from 'normality'.

With funds being very tight my options were limited, but found this gem to tick all the right boxes - English, Outcalls, CIM etc.  Made a booking.  Timing issues prevented a meet on the first night (of 2 i was staying there), but managed to book for the 2nd night.

Comms were very good, all by text.

I booked a £40 15min 'blow n go', as I say funds were tight.

She arrived a bit later than agreed, but didn't bother me too much.  I had just showered so was correctly dressed for the occasion, so no time wasted getting undressed etc.

She has a great small figure (what i saw of it), very friendly. age approx 30, nice tits and size 8 ish.

When she arrived she took off her top (her bottoms stayed on), asked if I wanted with or without - choose without.  With that she knelt between my legs and proceeded to give the best blowjob I've ever had.  Lots of tongue action, attention to balls and shaft and some, but not alot of eye contact.  It got too much and I filled her mouth, after which she look up at me with a full mouthful smile and quickly made her way to the ensuite.

Nice chat after, then collected her money from the side, lovely kiss goodbye and she was gone.

Pros.  £40 for an outcall, English, amazing blowjob.

Cons. Time keeping.

If I'm back there again, I'll definatly get me finances sorted and book her for a longer 'full service', which by the way is only £60 for 30mins.

BBevrytime

Saw her a while back and while the punt was good the third time I went to see her she conned me out of the money and never answered the phone again so beware ! she is an opportunist robber who is funding her bf's habit

Offline Dick Emeroids

That's all very vague!
Great tits though, if the AW pics are genuine.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline desert punter

A far as my limited knowledge of this sector is, most ladies are not spending there hard earned cash on a special weekly shop in waitrose, most of it goes behind the scenes.
Yes, she has nice tits by the way! :P

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline desert punter

Yes, definitely English....

BBevrytime

English to the core, lives on benefits likewise the 'boyfriend', real name is a bit different to 'Anna', good shag shame she is a robber and liar found out where she actually lives too. surprising what a chat with other working girls can reveal!