Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playtime With Thai, a.k.a. Maya of Bristol  (Read 1842 times)

2 review(s) for Playtime With Thai  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Uoti2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hour incall

Communication: by voice call and text. Friendly, helpful, informative, quick and efficient.

Location: private house in Bristol, easy to find, plenty of free on-street parking in the same road.
Inside, everything was clean, tidy and well-presented. The bedroom was large and well-appointed, with a big, clean bed.

Appearance:
The phrase "looks better than her pictures" is much over-used - so nobody will notice if I use it again, here. Maya looks better than her pictures. In particular, she has impressively smooth skin, and her tits (natural, not enhanced) are really rather good. Another UKPer wasn't impressed with her arse, but to borrow another over-used phrase from a different type of review, "It handles better than it looks."
Maya was clean and smell-free. Her face had a LOT of make-up, but expertly applied. Clothes-wise, she had made an effort to dress as I'd asked, which I appreciated.

Personality:
Very friendly and welcoming. Greeted me with a kiss, offered me a drink, went out of her way to put me at ease, and maintained this high standard of customer care throughout my visit.
Not a native English speaker, but her English is excellent.

Services: FK, OWO, RO, HR, penetration (protected)
Maya, like the consummate professional she is, wanted to start by establishing which services were available and which would be required. I, like the hapless amateur I am, wanted to start by playing with her tits and wasn't really listening. So full marks to Maya for patiently repeating herself until I responded properly. Basically, all the services listed on Maya's profile were available, including OW or OWO.
Maya is a good kisser and her DFK would have been properly deep, had I been in the mood. On the day, I wasn't, but she adapted well.
OWO (my choice) was very good, soft but very stimulating, with plenty of tongue-work, ball-licking and eye contact. No CIM, but it isn't on Maya's "Enjoys" list and she made clear from the outset that it wasn't on offer.
RO was great fun: she made the right noises and movements to give the impression that she was enjoying it, and although I suspect there was a fair bit of acting, it was convincing enough to be quite a turn-on. During 69, her interest might even have been genuine. Mine certainly was.
Time for a condom and some cowgirl, which I wanted to try so that I could admire those tits of hers bouncing up and down. Switched to doggy and that got quite vigorous.
Finished with HR. Her technique was good rather than great, and she used baby oil rather than a dedicated lube, but she had me so excited by that time that she got me quickly and easily over the line.

During the session:
No clock-watching.
No time-wasting.
No interruptions.
I got her full attention throughout.

After we finished:
We had a pleasant chat while dressing. Although Maya said she was fully booked, I didn't take that as a "hurry up" and I don't think it was, even though we were a few minutes over time and I was a bit slow. She saw me to the door, made me check three or four times that I had everything with me, and gave me a goodbye kiss.

Summary:
Pros: exemplary professionalism; excellent comms; accurate profile; attractive and sexy; very good OWO; all agreed services performed with enthusiasm; safe; friendly; no chargeable extras; no clock-watching; no time-wasting; good VFM
Cons: no CIM; hand technique could be improved

Would recommend to others? Yes.
Would I see her again? Yes.