Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - Bristol - Brilliant time again  (Read 5991 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

Here we go, another white knight trying to defend the honour of our resident Pinocchio pro$$ie.   :rolleyes:
I've not met ER, but what I have noted with most threads with ER, you and James regularly have a go at the girl. I think every one else in this thread has noted this and people are fed up with it. Its totally unnecessary. :thumbsdown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I've not met ER, but what I have noted with most threads with ER, you and James regularly have a go at the girl. I think every one else in this thread has noted this and people are fed up with it. Its totally unnecessary. :thumbsdown:

Calm down Mr Hero. No one is having a go at anyone, it's only harmless banter.

If you feel so offended then hit the report button.  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Calm down Mr Hero. No one is having a go at anyone, it's only harmless banter.

If you feel so offended then hit the report button.  :hi:
Harmless banter is not normally so insulting, and I feel some of the comments have gone too far.   I'd suggest further posts are more respectful.

vw

Harmless banter is not normally so insulting, and I feel some of the comments have gone too far.   I'd suggest further posts are more respectful.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=lists;sa=ignore

Rebecca can look after herself, doubt she needs anyone getting banned defending her, ignore feature is easy.   :drinks:

Offline Gasboy

I've been on this site for two years and prefer to just read these reviews rather than comment , but I feel I must in this case .  bangers has been conducting his own personal vendetta against this girl since she had the audacity to tell everyone he couldn't get it up during their meet as I recall  . isn't it time you  let bygones be bygones  and gave it up , as I agree with Mr matrix , its becoming  boring and unnecessary

Offline Bangers and Gash

Harmless banter is not normally so insulting, and I feel some of the comments have gone too far.  I'd suggest further posts are more respectful.

:lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Maverick isnt white knighting any more than I am. I could use the ignor button but as it happens I agree with many things that you say as I do with James.

Offline Mcping

Lactating ???  :vomit:

Instant turn off for me..

James999

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Thank you James, you carry on making your contributions to this excellent site.......and I will carry on making mine.

I am sure the users will conclude who the Prick is.

Offline finn5555

Well said Rebecca. Can we talk about something else ?

Start a new thread then just make it interesting  :thumbsup: