Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tried and tested GFE London  (Read 837 times)

AshBandit

Hey guys, I've lurked on this site since 2016 but never decided to make an account.
It was this site that made me decide to try punting back in 2016 and I had three punts at HOD, only one of which I would have rated positive. I think the not great exprience made me give up and so i stopped after the third. Now, with a year "off"  :lol:  I've decided to give it another go but looking on their site recently it seems they've lost a lot of the girls I would have been interested in.

I'm sure many of you would have said I should have used aw to find some indies to begin with and so thats what I've decided to do. The only thing is I want to kick it off with a really great punt and theres just so many. If any of you know any great GFEs in the central area or even the heathrow area it would be really appreciated. I'm not too fussy but would prefer someone in the range of 20s-30s. I'd be happy to splash a bit of cash as a treat if thats what it'll take to have a great punt. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

mrhappypants

Goodbye and fuck-off you useless sponging arsehole.