Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: return of the ogre.....  (Read 3366 times)

Offline itsjustme

Look, you should stop arguing.

To settle this, I offer to take a complimentary 30 min punt for the purposes of an accurate review. You're welcome  :kissgirl:

Has my/this type of bullshit ever worked before? Ha

I once seen an AW profile names "Blowjob Review" with a load of feedback. From what I gather, it was a lad that got blowies from WG's then reviewed them. Not sure if he was charged? I my fantasied and envious mind, he didnt...?
Mt dream hobby. Its like charity work ;)

Offline Dimond dave

It appears admin has removed her for abuse ,, now there's a shock. ,, have to say from both my experience and the feed back from the lads all were speaking honestly  :angelgirl:

Hpool87

borofuck

She's back on aw

i might go round fuck her and then not pay and tell her where to go the fucking bike, how can i pay when you don't offer any service

Offline Dimond dave

[a true boro girl

quote author=madeinwales56 link=topic=82028.msg1019786#msg1019786 date=1452777073]
This prossie seems a bit of a nightmare even for a North East girl. I wouldn't go and see her as her punctuation, grammar, syntax and spelling are just appalling. I wonder if all her tats are spelt correctly?! We'll never know as no one will visit her to find out.
[/quote]

Offline Kev3773

Post what you like darling imnon tour here your just a sad person posting fake stuff because i tour about make money and stuff get over your self i wont be escourting as from 1st feb anyway i made what i has to for my own company so try your best yeh much love hornybrooke mwahhh

Looks like the 'company' not going to plan, she's still working well at least till SATERDAY  :D

Offline bigkstyle

I seen her over a year ago. She couldn't have been less interested. Wad glad to get out in the end. I hope she applies a better attitude to her new business or she will be on adultwork for a while longer

Offline Dimond dave

:thumbsup:

It's a shame as she ticks all he boxes on first operience   Looks tits body hot as fuck

The massive massive down side attitude towards clients  that's the killer. And it's a shame but that's life

I seen her over a year ago. She couldn't have been less interested. Wad glad to get out in the end. I hope she applies a better attitude to her new business or she will be on adultwork for a while longer