Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sellena xo Peterborough  (Read 685 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6800427) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Philthepunter

External Link/Members Only

I went to see Sellena on one of her recent tours to Peterborough. The flat is in the city centre, but its easy to find and access. Had a bit of a nightmare finding the flat once inside! But she called me and guided me to the correct floor.

Sellena answered the door and she is very pretty. As another reviewer has stated, without makeup she does have some acne and its a shame she hadn't dolled herself up as I think she would've been absolutely gorgeous. Either way she is still very attractive and I would say in her late twenties.

I took up the offer of a shower, paid the £70 for 30mins and we got down to business. Oral was covered and that was fine with me, so didn't enquire if uncovered was an option. I would suggest arranging this in advance if its what you're after. Her technique is pretty good, not the best I've had but passable nonetheless. We then had sex in missionary, doggy and cowgirl, all of which she got really into. She has a pretty good ass which was nice to look down at while sliding in from behind and she can take a pretty good pounding.  We ended up in missionary twice and she was fine with me kissing her boobs and neck although lips were not offered, which again is fine by me. We had sex for quite a while, much longer than most girls put up with before starting to rush you into cumming.

After finishing, I had another shower and we had a chat while I got dressed. She's a genuinely lovely girl and her English is pretty good. She seemed enthusiastic and eager to please and was very friendly throughout. While I can imagine some will want extras that may or may not be offered, if you're after a well priced, good looking and friendly girl, you can't go far wrong here.