Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah, Bury, VS ad, gone now.  (Read 452 times)

Offline 19jammy

I saw this ad up last October around Halloween, but it disappeared, popped up again last week on VS, but gone again now, I hate leaving reviews when the ad goes, but as it’s been on & off, I figured she might pop up again sooner rather than later.
Basically she’s a long dark haired, short, slimmish, cute & shy. Works from a house near GFE in Bury.
Arranged for 30 minutes for £60, no extras. Good coms, asked to not park near her house, but I was on tram, so no problem with that, also asked to ring when I was on her street, she’d give me house number & door would be on latch, sure enough, pushed door open & she was there, pretty smile, told me to drop latch & follow her upstairs.
I think she has kids, as there was a kids toy on the stairs, but no one there when I was.
She was wearing a fluffy dressing gown, when we got to the bedroom, she turned & looked at me, I gave her the money & she asked if I wanted a drink or shower, just water, had shower at home, she then left to stash the money, while I got undressed, then a minute or so later, she returned with a small bottle of water.
I was naked, stood at the edge of the bed, she walked up to me & softly kissed me, I went to undo the gown, but she stopped me, pushed me back onto the bed, then turned round & slowly slid it off her shoulders, & down onto the floor, revealing a black lacy bra & knickers, both revealing, she then sat on my lap & grinned her arse on my cock, I reached round to feel her skin & she felt nice, she then turned round & again grinding against my cock, but now kissing me, much more forceful.
At some point, she’d reached a hand to unhook her bra & it was gone & her tits were against me, they felt good, next knickers off & shaved pussy against me, we moved up the bed & she slid down for OWO, I thought I’d shoot my load there, but resisted, I told her to swing round & I ate her tasty pussy, must have been doing good as she stopped the oral & pushed down on my tongue. Then pulling away, she grabbed a condom, it was thin & not too tight, then she climbed on rode me, her tits in my face, then she starts moaning, kissing me hard & then slows down, asks me where I want to cum, I tell her, her face, she climbs off, kneels on the floor next to the bed, then sucks me, her OWO is exceptional, & it wasn’t long before I’m cumming in her mouth, she moves back & a bit on her chin, but I’m done, then I go to kiss her & a nice slippery kiss followed.
I thought I’d only been there about 15 minutes, but when I got dressed, I’d been there just over 35 minutes since entering the house.
I hope she pops up again, I know where she lives, but there must be a reason why she doesn’t advertise constantly.

Offline manfox

Thanks for the review, she sounds worth a punt so if her ad pops up again please can you link it to your review.