Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aline Brazilian - Bracknell (touring)  (Read 1635 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7085993) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jonesy69

Link - External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 30mins

Comms: Handled smoothly over text

I chanced across this one whilst looking what was available locally, the photos looked good and upon checking reviews it seemed she was legit. Fired off a text and got a relatively prompt reply with prices and a time.

Turned up at the place after parking down the street, a nice high end apartment above a gym, nice a quiet where you enter though.

Texts I was here and door opened in the usual way. Walked through to the bedroom and was greeted by an attractive young lady, as in the photos, but without the filters and touch ups, still very attractive though!

She takes the money and disappears and I get my kit off. She comes back in and we get down to it, I agreed £30 for owo (this is her asking price!) an oversight on my part as that’s quite expensive for that extra but was thinking with my dick  :D

Anyway, the girl herself, limited English but good enough to chat, maybe early to mid 20’s, facially attractive as in the photos with a curvy, voluptuous body, she’s certainly not skinny, got a nice big arse but also a pretty flat stomach, really nice, not the best tits, but enough when she’s on top.

She starts off with some amazing head though, really deep and a ton of passion put into it, 30 was steep but hands down one of the best blow jobs I’ve had. This girl is also a great kisser, the DFK was passionate and deep and see has lovely thick natural lips, real highlight.

What a tremendous fuck as well, she was best on top, nearly had to slow down from the start as she had me ready to blow. Took her in mish and doggy but her CW was the highlight and that’s where I finished up. Overall a great passionate fuck especially with the DFK, despite being a little steep in price maybe.

Had a nice chat after, she’s really pretty which is one thing I noticed more once I was chatting to her. Great experience overall and would recommend if you don’t mind the cost, real nice passionate fuck, didn’t feel rushed and girl was well connected to the experience.

Offline JonasG

Hopefully back this way soon.

She looks great.

Offline pythago

As mentioned in my review, she's a bit passive and shy for 100/30min.
Getting a bit annoyed of those copy/paste profile texts. There was no "charm", no "grace", no "dress to impress". In summary, nothing "magical".
Curious to see what others report back.
80 was just ok, 100 seems to be a bit of a rip off.