Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moist Gabby - Brighton  (Read 1650 times)

3 review(s) for Moist Gabby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

£70 Incall, 30mins. A few weeks ago.

Comms: All good. Pretty straight forward. Does them herself it would seem.

The Girl: Nice enough but definitely a Bait & Switch. Not Brazilian. I’m gonna say EE. Nothing like the profile pic either. Big tits by definitely a much larger girl. I’m gonna say size 14-16. I wouldn’t say she was fat as she had a decent shape and proportions were decent but definitely no a slim Brazilian. More a chunky EE pawg so even though it was a bait and switch, in my head I was thinking, this could just about work out.

The Meet: She was a nice enough girl but basically wanted to get me in and out as quickly as possible. No shower offered. No kissing or foreplay at all really. Took the cash, came back and asked me to lie down which I did. She straight away decided she was gonna try and make this a swift blow & go. Wanked me off for like 5 seconds, then put the dom and proceed to start giving an ok covered BJ. About 10 secs later she was wanking me off, making fake noises and giving it the ole’ cum for me baby, cum for me you naughty boy treatment. It was so fake and mechanical, I had to laugh and I feel like even she was laughing a bit. She quickly figured out I wasn’t gonna be a quick in and out guy and started to get kinda impatient so at this stage I just wanted cum and leave. She did have a nice par of tits but when I tried to grab them she wouldn’t really let me get at them properly and said don’t touch the nipples :dash:

She was a bit of a pawg so I figured doggie would get the job done. Asked if I could fuck her and she basically tried to ignore me twice. After she realised I wasn’t gonna cum from the BJ she basically gave in with scowl saying now you wanna fuck me after fucking my mouth for so long. At this point I was thinking this is why I don’t like punting most EE girls. Always a dead vibe for me.

Anyways when she finally gave in, she lubed up, got into doggy and basically held the base of my cock so I wouldn’t go to deep. This is annoying cuz I’m not a big guy. She just didn’t want to take a proper beat. Fortunately she did look good in that position and after a few mins in doggy, I came in the bag. She gave me some wet wipes, I cleaned up and left.

Overall: I guess this was your standard mechanical pump and dump which is not my usual vibe. I wont return.

Offline southern_male

Man oh man, I wish I'd read this before visiting her recently. I was in Brighton unexpectedly so did a quick AW search. She was close and a good price. I'll do a review at some point, but everything you said is true. B&S (prob Eastern European, as you say). Started charging me for basic "extras." And wouldn't let me touch her nipples. Worst punt I've ever had!!