Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Wallace  (Read 1384 times)

Online j122

Anyone met Mai? A lot of the pictures are a bit small on profile , but looks nice.
External Link/Members Only

Offline SmithyWantsYou

Hopefully I'm seeing Mia on Friday so it would be nice to hear from someone who has already seen her before then:)

Offline Mr Garmin

Irrationally I had a vision of Uma Thurman there.

How disappointed I was.

vorian

Irrationally I had a vision of Uma Thurman there.

How disappointed I was.

The name made me look as well. :(

Offline Taggart

well, with a grotty set of postage stamp sized photos, probably taken with a 1 megapixel mobile phone, given they are indescernable, I'd personally pass.  Lincoln is a punting desert, despite all the pretty uni girls.

Online j122

Hopefully I'm seeing Mia on Friday so it would be nice to hear from someone who has already seen her before then:)

You'll have to let me know how you got on :hi:

new_punter

well, with a grotty set of postage stamp sized photos, probably taken with a 1 megapixel mobile phone, given they are indescernable, I'd personally pass.

Agreed, I like to see a better quality large image, even if there is less of them.

vitalsigns

I saw her yesterday and she is really nice! Very friendly and lovely boobs.

I don't think the small photo's help her profile but she is definately worth a try

Online j122

I saw her yesterday and she is really nice! Very friendly and lovely boobs.

I don't think the small photo's help her profile but she is definately worth a try

Yep, she's the favourite out of the 3 girls I've seen so far. Though they've all been good punts.