Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Hot Oil Thai Massage, Reading  (Read 5366 times)

Offline $$woody$$

External Link/Members Only
This took place after the latest easing of restrictions on April 12th.
Enquiry, booking, and confirmation all easy and straightforward using WhatsApp (her profile picture is her).
I found it difficult to park, there are a few non-resident permit spaces almost opposite her house but they were all full the day I visited, a mid week afternoon.
Greeted at the door by Anna who I found very attractive. Shoes off by the front door and upstairs to the massage room. Nice low lighting, temperature, music and sturdy massage table. Stripped off and onto the table. A few minutes pushing and prodding with the towel covering me before that was taken away and the hot oil applied. The massage itself (£40) is top notch, firm and eased out a few knots. Worked right up into the groin, but not much in the way of contact with balls or cock while face down. On turnover she pointed at my cock and asked whether I needed attention there - £20 happy ending, £40 her completely nude, another £10 for her to sit on my face. Payment made at the end. Once we'd agreed she slowly stripped out of her clothes with plenty of wriggling and bending over. She's in very good shape for a woman in her mid 40's - slim, natural smallish tits, completely shaven. The sensual part of the massage was delivered with skill ending in quite a climax. After she'd cleaned up the balance of the time was filled with a head massage. Shower was offered.
She said she's very busy, I'm not surprised, and received a few messages while I was there but she ignores them until gaps between customers.
Without doubt one of the best massage expereinces I've had. There is no doubt I'll be back for more.

Offline UKDave51

External Link/Members Only
This took place after the latest easing of restrictions on April 12th.
Enquiry, booking, and confirmation all easy and straightforward using WhatsApp (her profile picture is her).
I found it difficult to park, there are a few non-resident permit spaces almost opposite her house but they were all full the day I visited, a mid week afternoon.
Greeted at the door by Anna who I found very attractive. Shoes off by the front door and upstairs to the massage room. Nice low lighting, temperature, music and sturdy massage table. Stripped off and onto the table. A few minutes pushing and prodding with the towel covering me before that was taken away and the hot oil applied. The massage itself (£40) is top notch, firm and eased out a few knots. Worked right up into the groin, but not much in the way of contact with balls or cock while face down. On turnover she pointed at my cock and asked whether I needed attention there - £20 happy ending, £40 her completely nude, another £10 for her to sit on my face. Payment made at the end. Once we'd agreed she slowly stripped out of her clothes with plenty of wriggling and bending over. She's in very good shape for a woman in her mid 40's - slim, natural smallish tits, completely shaven. The sensual part of the massage was delivered with skill ending in quite a climax. After she'd cleaned up the balance of the time was filled with a head massage. Shower was offered.
She said she's very busy, I'm not surprised, and received a few messages while I was there but she ignores them until gaps between customers.
Without doubt one of the best massage expereinces I've had. There is no doubt I'll be back for more.

Yes top class, been there twice, never been offered to sit on face option, had the B2B though.  she`s married and her husband is downstairs, very likely she has an alarm located somewhere in the massage room.

Offline mwang39

Those side streets are a nightmare for parking, could try parking at the nearby Thameside Promenade Car Park (2 hours free weekdays, free all day weekends but goes get busy if good weather) and then walking across.