Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Gemma - heathrow  (Read 1467 times)

16 review(s) for XX-Gemma-XX (10 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Gemma has been on my HL for a couple of years now and despite recent negative reviews figured I'd go ahead with meeting this young lady.
Comms were very good. Heathrow Hotel . Arrived at the door and was descretely opened with her behind it. Usual friendly greeting you'd expect. Well I felt she was a good stone heavier than her pictures to be honest. She wasn't toned in any way. Money paid straight away £140, but only after agreeing she swallowed. FK was light no DFK which I was disappointed with. I tried to persevere with FK but it was only light. No matter lots of OWO both ways. She can seriously DT. On to the main event where we did only a couple of positions. Eventually Mrs Palm helped me unload into what I was expecting CIM and swallow. To my disappointment having told her I was cumming she moved down to take me and I didnt enter her mouth. Her hand hid my bell end and my jizz back shot from her mouth(I assume her lips) all down my shaft. WTF was that. Her explanation when I complained "I had a hair in my mouth". Well not one of mine. "some of it went in she goes". Trust me that was a full load dribbling down my shaft. Well its a done deal and I'm  feeling very disappointed at the out come. I had such high hopes for this meeting, despite recent negative reviews. I have no regrets visiting her as I had always wanted to meet her like for over two years.
We ended up chatting afterwards. I found her to be a very pleasant girl , I enjoyed her company but at the end of the day I was there for a shag and expecting services fell short as agreed. I was disappointed and it guts me to give her a negative.
I should have walked out of that room feeling like a king with someone of this experience- yea well disappointed TBH.

Offline Tony_Red

Overrated WG and definitely in my all time 'bottom 5' just for sheer lack of value, looks and service.

Ludwig

I have occasionally lusted after this lass, but her chequered review history epitomises why I am loathe to consider booking hookers who continually tour - they have less concerns about building & maintaining a regular client-base/reputation, and hence their service is more likely to be inconsistent IMO

Thanks for the honest review and sorry you had a disappointing punt  :(

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:53:06 am by Ludwig »

Offline MrMatrix

Well her last 2 reviews have been positive by recognised punters. So she obviously did the biz for them. And a neutral before that. Guess I was unlucky as her form seemed to be getting better.  I note I didn't mention that she allowed fingering as well :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, MM, and sorry it didn't live up to the understandably fairly high expectations given her high price tag.

While I realise it's polite to warn the girl and one naturally does it, I wonder if it is worth warning some of these girls that you're about to cum because it gives them time to back out - just go ahead, as long as it's been agreed at the start, as yours was.

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review, MM, and sorry it didn't live up to the understandably fairly high expectations given her high price tag.

While I realise it's polite to warn the girl and one naturally does it, I wonder if it is worth warning some of these girls that you're about to cum because it gives them time to back out - just go ahead, as long as it's been agreed at the start, as yours was.
I was wanking at the time and said I cumming. She lowered her head to my cock as said in review. No I always warn them as a rule if CIM. And why would they back out when we have agreed services at the start. :hi:

Offline DrConners

I was wanking at the time and said I cumming. She lowered her head to my cock as said in review. No I always warn them as a rule if CIM. And why would they back out when we have agreed services at the start. :hi:

Don't post at 4.00am Matrix, you don't have your usual steely dictation & verbal accuracy  ;)    :hi:   

Offline MrMatrix

Don't post at 4.00am Matrix, you don't have your usual steely dictation & verbal accuracy  ;)    :hi:
Not been well this week DrC and havent been sleeping at all well as you realise. Been up every night this week, Feel bloody awful TBH.As a result permanently tired. :hi:

Offline DrConners

Acknowledged, no offense intended  :hi: Hope your back in the saddle soon  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

Acknowledged, no offense intended  :hi: Hope your back in the saddle soon  :thumbsup:
None taken DrC- just good banter between fellow members. :thumbsup: