Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella rose x  (Read 1623 times)

Miracle_drug

External Link/Members Only

I want to make sure everyone gets the full story on this one. This field report is not linked to Isabella's profile- you'll see why when you read it!

I'd booked her nearly a week in advance so she had plenty of notice. I wanted to meet her for an outcall and as her profile quite clearly states that she's willing to travel I didn't think that this would be an issue. I told her clearly what I wanted and she seemed enthusiastic as she said she'd done something similar before. I said that I'd definitely be there as I never back out of confirmed bookings.

I then contacted her on Thursday, the booking was due to take place so Saturday. I asked her if we were still on and to let me know if she needed to cancel as I'd lose out on the hotel if I didn't cancel on Friday. She said that she would definitely be there and that she wouldn't have agreed to the booking if she wasn't willing to do it.

You can guess what happened next- the morning of the booking I emailed her asking her to confirm by text. At 11:45 she sends me a message saying that she's on her period and wants to cancel. I say that I don't mind as I just want oral, and then she doesn't reply! I'm pretty sure that this was bollocks anyway as earlier in the day she'd changed he profile to read available and also to say that she was doing incalls and outcalls all day!

I think she either got cold feet with the booking or decided she didn't want to travel. I could have understood either of these reasons and forgiven her, but the fact that she led me on so much and caused me to waste money. It wasn't necessary. Most of all I was disappointed by her selfishness.
Oh yeah... and she can't spell Cambridgeshire!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:56:01 pm by Miracle_drug »

vw

Why not paste content into review

I'd booked her nearly a week in advance so she had plenty of notice. I wanted to meet her for an outcall and as her profile quite clearly states that she's willing to travel I didn't think that this would be an issue. I told her clearly what I wanted and she seemed enthusiastic as she said she'd done something similar before. I said that I'd definitely be there as I never back out of confirmed bookings.
I then contacted her on Thursday, the booking was due to take place so Saturday. I asked her if we were still on and to let me know if she needed to cancel as I'd lose out on the hotel if I didn't cancel on Friday. She said that she would definitely be there and that she wouldn't have agreed to the booking if she wasn't willing to do it.
You can guess what happened next- the morning of the booking I emailed her asking her to confirm by text. At 11:45 she sends me a message saying that she's on her period and wants to cancel. I say that I don't mind as I just want oral, and then she doesn't reply! I'm pretty sure that this was bollocks anyway as earlier in the day she'd changed he profile to read available and also to say that she was doing incalls and outcalls all day!
I think she either got cold feet with the booking or decided she didn't want to travel. I could have understood either of these reasons and forgiven her, but the fact that she led me on so much and caused me to waste money. It wasn't necessary. Most of all I was disappointed by her selfishness.
Oh yeah... and she can't spell Cambridgeshire!

Miracle_drug

Good point! Thanks.

Not experienced at this but I'm going to make an effort to post more reviews in future.

vw

Good point! Thanks.

Not experienced at this but I'm going to make an effort to post more reviews in future.

nice one sorry you had your time and hotel wasted by an illiterate who cannot spell Cambridgeshire  :sarcastic:

mike1974

She must have the quickest period ever, sounds like selective period disease for me, my ex had the hearing one on top of it

Offline themightyimp

She did similar to me albeit her excuse wasn't a period it was that her phone was switched off as her AW profile had been suspended and it was linked to it. 

Her feedback is from either zero rated members or some who have seen her more than once (but "Member inactive" on their fb).  A complete time-waster, fantisist or both.
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DipsyDoodle

Sorry for the bump, but here is link OP's Field Report.

External Link/Members Only

Remove = at the end for link to work
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:53:01 pm by DipsyDoodle »