Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many women do you think you have had sex with?  (Read 5700 times)

tonysoprano

Lost count years ago. Punting and civvies, it's well into the several hundreds by now.

bitsandbobs

Been thinking about this the other day, must be coming up to the 150 mark (estimated over 8 years).  17 this year to date   :)

raylondoner

Been thinking about this the other day, must be coming up to the 150 mark (estimated over 8 years).  17 this year to date   :)

17, that's a lot! I've had just one this year, albeit an overnight, with same to follow on Sunday  :dance:

Online webpunter

Respec to West8 & HP
100+ civvies - i can't remember.  On this i add in civvies but not shagging.  Some just don't want to - whatevva the reason.  Who cares - i still shot my load.  Some seemed to feel guilty about 'not putting out' and made extra effort with BJ's.  Funnily enough these were some of the best.  Add about 50 here so 150 ish
100+ WG's - again can't remember.  On a cold rainy winters sunday i'm going to get a pen & paper & try & tally up.  A trip down memory [& mammory] lane  :lol:
The rate of increase amongst civvies has been severely limited - OH & getting older.  But with WG's this continues to rise - with the curve in an upwards direction.  Can't be bothered with civvies - too much effort / too much risk of being caught & no g'tee of anything worthwhile.  Much more fun with WG's.  Would rather spend my time, effort & money on these
Long term target is 500.  When finding a good-un i tend to do a few visits, before moving on.  So this limits the potential number of new WG's.  But still counts on my no's - per event etc
If you know how many civvies & WG's you've shagged then obviously not that many.  Unless you keep a spreadsheet - which seems a bit strange to me

Online webpunter

Respec to West8 & HP
100+ civvies - i can't remember.  On this i add in civvies but not shagging.  Some just don't want to - whatevva the reason.  Who cares - i still shot my load [well not always - too wrecked].  Some seemed to feel guilty about 'not putting out' and made extra effort with BJ's.  Funnily enough these were some of the best.  Add about 50 here so 150 ish
100+ WG's - again can't remember.  On a cold rainy winters sunday i'm going to get a pen & paper & try & tally up.  A trip down memory [& mammory] lane  :lol:
The rate of increase amongst civvies has been severely limited - OH & getting older.  But with WG's this continues to rise - with the curve in an upwards direction.  Can't be bothered with civvies - too much effort / too much risk of being caught & no g'tee of anything worthwhile.  Much more fun with WG's.  Would rather spend my time, effort & money on these
Long term target is 500.  When finding a good-un i tend to do a few visits, before moving on.  So this limits the potential number of new WG's.  But still counts on my no's - per event etc
If you know how many civvies & WG's you've shagged then obviously not that many.  Unless you keep a spreadsheet - which seems a bit strange to me

Online webpunter

WTF - don't know what happened here - quoting myself.  Only meant to add shooting my load most times with civvies

Offline itk

Must be in the 100's, 15-18 civvies, the rest WG's.  Wish I'd kept a list really.

Offline foreverchanges

Civvy Street.....14
WGs............closing in on 200 including one girl in Edinburgh over 40 times.
Still...I could have spent the time and money watching my local team...now that would have been a waste of resources.

UberX

One of my regular who was few years ago if I remember correctly that I saw this stunning blonde from aw about 100 times but sadly she has gone for good.  :cry: :dash: In total so far I have seen around 340 +/- women of various ages :kiss:

homerj79

who cares, i only worry about the  next one

Neal69

16 different civvies, Got married and faithful

Then 3 years ago found the punting scene and have done 28 different prossies.

Age 54

N

Offline King Nuts

Must be in the 100's, 15-18 civvies, the rest WG's.  Wish I'd kept a list really.

If you'd kept a list, what would you do with it anyway? It'd only be used against you some day, by someone or other.

In my case, I don't know how many. Maybe 40-50 civvies. Prossies? No idea. It'd be in the dozens, over the years.

But there's a third category. I had a job years ago that took me around the world and involved entertainment. I'll say no more on it, other than to say that casual sex was both the pastime and the by-product, so I guess I could add 100+ from that. But it seems like cheating, cos it was so easy.

Offline Owwhatanight

Worked as a holiday rep for 5 yrs and it was normal to fuck two girls a day.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Civvies 12

WG's must be 200 + in 30 years of punting. I've never been someone who saw a WG more than a couple of times and always used parlours where the luck of the draw applies.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Worked as a holiday rep for 5 yrs and it was normal to fuck two girls a day.

Why the fuck did you give that job up, FOOOOOOOL!  :dash:

bitsandbobs

17, that's a lot! I've had just one this year, albeit an overnight, with same to follow on Sunday  :dance:

Cheers buddy!  Actually 18 (forgot to add the Madrid punt) and trying to resist another today...the itch has been strong this year, used to be once a month kind of guy but the rate has been increasing over the last few years.

Offline con-a-ser

I think I stopped counting at 500

In the first few years of punting I seemed to keep count but soon got out of hand
I remember been at work & some cock twat saying I have probly shagged more girls than you lot put together
I think I said somnething along the lines of I shagged 50 last year & he just went stum especially if you had seen what he was living with  :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers buddy!  Actually 18 (forgot to add the Madrid punt) and trying to resist another today...the itch has been strong this year, used to be once a month kind of guy but the rate has been increasing over the last few years.

You need to get that checked mate  :scare:

Offline thefoxman

Ah! The dreaded "how many women have you slept with" question when asked by a civvy GF!
Heh, just answer under 10. Otherwise she'll freak !

Offline Punting Valley

Heh, just answer under 10. Otherwise she'll freak !

"4 or 5" seems to be a safer bet  :lol:

Online webpunter

And don't reply with "do you mean civvie or paid for ?"  :lol:

Terry 7 incher

74 total (inc. birds, wife, hoes, one night stands unpaid)

Online webpunter

74 total (inc. birds, wife, hoes, one night stands unpaid)
Who have you got lined up to be the special "77"  :lol:

got2respond

Im in my mid 30s now and only had sex with 1 civi and 4 prossies

pathetic i know

Offline Big Bad R

pathetic i know

Ahhh but at least you are honest  :rolleyes:

Offline Punting Valley

pathetic i know

It's okay, mine is also single digit too :drinks:

Offline tazz

Ive shagged over 200 prossies about a quarter of them are polish.

Nobby nobbs

Lemme think… stopped coating after 100 and that was a decade ago… so maybe 200-300. I can't remember most of them at all. Some I remember as 'girl with hat' or girl with glasses. A few stick out. So in my experience, over decades, it pans out like this:

75% of punts you will totally forget in a fuzzy blur
11% of punts you'll remember because it was umm…memorable/good/weird/disasterous
10& of punts you'll remember because they were amazing experiences
4% of punts will be stored in glorious HD embedded in your memory for eternity

Offline worldpunter

No serious punter could possibly answer this question . How long is a piece of pussy  ?

Offline bigmc

Online webpunter

Lemme think… stopped coating after 100 and that was a decade ago… so maybe 200-300. I can't remember most of them at all. Some I remember as 'girl with hat' or girl with glasses. A few stick out. So in my experience, over decades, it pans out like this:

75% of punts you will totally forget in a fuzzy blur
11% of punts you'll remember because it was umm…memorable/good/weird/disasterous
10& of punts you'll remember because they were amazing experiences
4% of punts will be stored in glorious HD embedded in your memory for eternity
I'd go with those percentages.  The fuzzy ones deffo happen when i've been wankered - can't remember what happened. Through being on UKP i've been able to miss out on crap punts - i haven't had one for a good few years.  Whereas when i first started these were like one in three or four - just lack of experience.  And not being able to spot fake AW reviews so easily.  Now much more likely to get the 10% classification.  And the 4% jobbies happen once in a while.  Just now & again though i have to go 'off-piste' where little / no FB & take my chances.  It gets the heart beating just that bit faster when arriving to meet the WG in question.  Now & again the outcome is better than expected.  This applies more when going for cheaper WG's.  Like its much less likely to go wrong if the rate is 200/hr rather than 100/hr.  Other than paying too much.  Nothing ventured - nothing gained !

MrFluffy

Well this Japanese man is supposed to have had sex with 12,000 Phillipina women.  That would take some beating!   :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyandLucky

Well this Japanese man is supposed to have had sex with 12,000 Phillipina women.  That would take some beating!   :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only
Got a few lines in when 13yr old mentioned.  :vomit:
Put me first in line to cut off his pleasure  :hi:

MrFluffy

Who's counting?  And anyway - why bother?   :D

richie

Civvie probably around four including the wife and the other half but prossie are way up in the high twenties to early thirties.

spkmstr48

Used to keep a spreadsheet but deleted it the day before the present OH moved in. :cry:

Total now? No idea, not sure I can be 100% certain about this year! 4/5/6ish?

No more than that, forgot I've been to Germany this year and had 3 in one night.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 06:31:09 am by spkmstr48 »

Online webpunter

Used to keep a spreadsheet but deleted it the day before the present OH moved in. :cry:
The file will still be lurking on your hard drive somewhere.  You could pay someone to find it.  Then get yourself a private mail address where there is a home page & you can email the file to yourself & store there.  Keep it away from existing email addresses - like a completely different provider - avoids you logging into the wrong a/c on the home page  :scare: