Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRoseParis - on tour  (Read 1184 times)

Tom5334

I was on business in Colchester and had a quick look on AW to see who was about.

Saw EnglishRoseParis was in town, been on my HL for ages but never seemed to be in same place at same time.

Made a quick booking enquiry by text, answered within 10 minutes by Paris, booking arranged for an hour later, so time to finish up at work and drive to her incall location, which was a smart apartment just outside the town centre.

Paris is a stunner, mid 20's, slim with a cracking ass and pert tits, looked amazing when she let me into the place, stripper dress, black hold ups and stripper heels. Sexy and slutty, just the way I like.

Got the paperwork out of the way, quick shower and chat before the action started.

I'm a big fan of RO, love it in fact and went to town on Paris, she's very responsive and a dirty talker, which I find a great turn on.

Then moved onto some top OWO, great action and no use of hand, I said I liked 'dirtier the better' bj's and Paris treat me to some spitting and bit of gagging, once again accompanied by filthy talk.

Kept me on the edge for ages but I had to pop, I'm a great fan of facials and Paris has the kind of sexy face that would look fantastic glazed, but facials are a no no, it was explained so fair enough, so unloaded a fair amount all over her tits, followed by her rubbing it in, great touch.

Quick drink and chat, followed by Round 2, which involved Paris getting me hard again by hand, rubbering me up and a vigourour fuck session, more filthy talk from Paris, bucking of her hips and arching her back to get more cock in, you do get the impression this girl likes her cock and loves her job. She curls her lip when you are balls deep in her, looks almost like a 'come on, give me more' look!
I was nearing my hour, I'd cum loads first pop and after a long day on the road, number 2 wasn't going to happen but by fuck, I could have kept fucking her for a lot longer.

Quick clean up and kiss goodbye, I'm hoping to do a return visit next time Paris is on tour, great punt with a quality English girl.

Positives: Sexy, sexy girl, dressed as requested and looked hot as hell.
Fantastic owo, great fuck
Neutral: No facial or CIM but was explained beforehand so not a problem, would still look great with a coating tho!
Negative: None at all.

Highly recommended, one of my top 5 punts easily.
Paid £150 for an hour incall, very top end of my scale but for a sexy, enthusiastic English girl, with a killer body, worth it IMHO

External Link/Members Only

Tom

Offline smiths

Her numbered A/W link which brings her reviews on here up is External Link/Members Only

Tom5334

Cheers Smiths, I see that you've sampled her wares!

Offline smiths

Cheers Smiths, I see that you've sampled her wares!

Indeed, she is an excellent WG in my view.

raylondoner

Now back in London!

I've booked - this will break my 2015 sabatical but worth it and more!  :rose:

Offline CheeseYa

Cheers for the reviews, glad to hear that Paris doesn't just rely upon her good looks and provides a decent level of service too.

I remember when she used to work at the parlours but I didn't pay her a visit as there were plenty of other young British ladies who provided a raunchier level of service back then.

There don't appear to be quite so many students going pro nowadays so might pay Paris a visit when her tour passes through my neck of the woods.