Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playful Karina Hitchin  (Read 1264 times)

1dt

External Link/Members Only

surprised I can find no feedback for her...is she known by another name please? :hi:

Offline Bermondsey Boy

read the profile of Cougar Carla in Hitchin - different girls but very similar profile ("companionship in my apartment stats at" plus pricing seesm similar) so i reckon they either work in tandem or have the same pimp/madam. There are a few reviews about of Carla, including mine, which are positives. Might be worth TOFTT given that Carla  was a decent go? Must admit she looks right up my street, might have to have a go meself

1dt

read the profile of Cougar Carla in Hitchin - different girls but very similar profile ("companionship in my apartment stats at" plus pricing seesm similar) so i reckon they either work in tandem or have the same pimp/madam. There are a few reviews about of Carla, including mine, which are positives. Might be worth TOFTT given that Carla  was a decent go? Must admit she looks right up my street, might have to have a go meself

good spot BB...think she is worth a punt on that basis!

Offline Bermondsey Boy

let us know how you get on if you do - looking at her website has given me that all too familiar "itch" that may need scratching!

1dt

let us know how you get on if you do - looking at her website has given me that all too familiar "itch" that may need scratching!

will do BB

Offline Hertsgent

I gambled last week......and it paid off !

Might write a review, but in short - speaks virtually no English (said she was Colombian), dressed in nice lingerie, very beautiful (I like the South American look!) with a great figure (enhanced funbags). Good service, remembering my tastes are quite mainstream - she was stunning enough that disappointingly I finished earlier than usual, so might go back to enjoy again!

Only other things to note are the lack of English could be a problem to some (a maid answers the phone and guides you to the flat - she speaks Spanish and Italian she said), and was slightly hurried out of the door I think (although for all I know she might have been asking me in Spanish to give her another go!). AW pictures are accurate.

Hope this is of some help