Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais in Stevenage  (Read 3168 times)

The happy one

This was one where I had no chance to do any research

Quick look on adultwork showed she was in Stevenage had logged in and was showing as working

Had gone over to do a quote for a job had an hour before I was due and looked for something quick to fill my time

Phoned and she answered so my first thoughts of god help me with a Romanian was put at rest a little

Went to the hotel and received a call giving me the room and asked to wait 10 min as she was just jumping in the shower as I had woken her up.

No issue in the hotel getting to her room

It was 9.30am

Anyway she opened the door in her undies and heels

I love that look

A quick check on services offered and all was agreed same as on the phone

And away we went

Great snogger

Deep and with tongue

Happy for the camara put a mask on

Owo deep and sloppy

Reverse Jo fingers but happy for you to lick away

Sex she was really into it and was up for trying every which way even saying a few for the photos to look better

A great girl. It is her in the photos about a size 8 very pretty face

Very very fuckable body

Could not do her arse as I was a little too big for that time of the morning. Took her to mean if she had done anal with someone else before me then might have tried

She did say it was an extra and depends on size so went up there with all the facts. And I have been turned down before by girls who I know do anal

Positives

Great looking sexy Romanian who is the girl in the photos who does the services she says and is upfront about extras

Anal £20
Filming £20

Really great english and seemed to always be smiling

Negatives

Think she is a little to expensive but she does give a great service

And I can not think of any others

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

This was one where I had no chance to do any research

Quick look on adultwork showed she was in Stevenage had logged in and was showing as working

Had gone over to do a quote for a job had an hour before I was due and looked for something quick to fill my time

Phoned and she answered so my first thoughts of god help me with a Romanian was put at rest a little

Went to the hotel and received a call giving me the room and asked to wait 10 min as she was just jumping in the shower as I had woken her up.

No issue in the hotel getting to her room

It was 9.30am

Anyway she opened the door in her undies and heels

I love that look

A quick check on services offered and all was agreed same as on the phone

And away we went

Great snogger

Deep and with tongue

Happy for the camara put a mask on

Owo deep and sloppy

Reverse Jo fingers but happy for you to lick away

Sex she was really into it and was up for trying every which way even saying a few for the photos to look better

A great girl. It is her in the photos about a size 8 very pretty face

Very very fuckable body

Could not do her arse as I was a little too big for that time of the morning. Took her to mean if she had done anal with someone else before me then might have tried

She did say it was an extra and depends on size so went up there with all the facts. And I have been turned down before by girls who I know do anal

Positives

Great looking sexy Romanian who is the girl in the photos who does the services she says and is upfront about extras

Anal £20
Filming £20

Really great english and seemed to always be smiling

Negatives

Think she is a little to expensive but she does give a great service

And I can not think of any others

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pity she has BB and Unprotected sex in her list as i might of been interested in her.

Offline CBPaul

That put me off too, shame she sounds great otherwise.

The happy one

I went as I knew I was going to be covered when I spoke to her she says she charges an extra £100 for that service

So don't think many will be taking her up on it

For me it was about finding a hot fit bird who was free and could film

Offline smiths

I went as I knew I was going to be covered when I spoke to her she says she charges an extra £100 for that service

So don't think many will be taking her up on it

For me it was about finding a hot fit bird who was free and could film

Never wise to believe the unprovable word of a WG and especially a fucking idiot who sells her health for a few quid in my view, stupid thick skank. :vomit:

Offline Ego123

I saw her advertised also but the bare put me. Off pity I'm finding it hard to find girls who allow filming a real challenge

Offline Horizontal pleasures

thanks a bunch, she is in Taunton now.