Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Modelnorfolk/Norwich86 in Norwich  (Read 2105 times)

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

I've been speaking back and forth with Modelnorfolk,previously Norwich86 for a few days. Spoke to some friends who have seen her and read reviews online. I haven't heard a bad word said about her. Booked her for a 3 hour meet next month, just interested in hearing the experiences of those who have seen her. Ofc no details of the meet or what went on just about her personality and look. Thanks in advance.

Offline Matium

It's always  best to put up a link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's something fishy about a girl with 112 rating and no photos whatsoever.

Offline socks

OP - she's not in the south east. Many people who might be able to help won't see your request while it's on the wrong board

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

Thanks guys, my mistake, could it be moved to the East thread or would it be better to create a new one?

Offline socks

I think if you ask admin he'll move it for you - there's a link to admin on the homepage.

The happy one

It's always  best to put up a link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's something fishy about a girl with 112 rating and no photos whatsoever.

To the best of my knowledge I met this lady for or five years ago about four times

She used to come to my office and was really great fuck

Very slim body

But then she put her rates up and I was not able to meet with her

She is as described

Offline madeinwales56

£140 per hour for her extensive likes list which contains just dinner dates and modelling. I don't think so ...

dawsonuk

She used to have some pics up, some sort of calendar shoot involving aeroplanes if I remember right. Slim, brown hair, girl next door looks but quite tidy. Never had the pleasure though.

The happy one

She was quite naughty I have photos I took of her bent over my desk playing with her pussy. Owo cim no worries

Lived with a guy older who knew what she did

willmo1

Bland beyond words. No fingering can't squeeze her tits and a bit of a starfish. Nice if you want a chat but I wouldn't bother again. Shame.

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

Not your best punt then willmo1  :D

willmo1

:rolleyes:

Yeah you cud say that. Was warned by a guy whos seen her a few times but he just wants a quick blowie. Hate sayin neg stuff about any girl but the snappy don't do that warnings were a joke.

Norwich is real crap for decent punts so go Essex way now.