Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzy Valentine Ipswich  (Read 3182 times)

Neal69

Review of a recent punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Been in my Hotlist for a while. The Profile is a bit long and wordy and the public pics don't really show anything. PG is £5 for 24hrs so I did not bother.

She was offering a deal at the time of £90 for 1.5 hours so I thought lets give it a go.

Tried two or three times to ring and finally got her and arranged the punt. 1.5 hours for £90 plus £10 extra for anal.

She texted me the road in Ipswich and asked me to call when I was there for the house number.

Turned up on time and got the house number straight away. Residential street in Ipswich obviously her home.Free Parking on the street.

Greeted at the door by a good looking young woman dressed in some nice lingerie and given a nice kiss. Led upstairs to a nice bedroom admiring the view on the way up.

No messing about and we got down to it straight away on the bed with some French kissing not DFK but close enough.

She is a woman with classic good looks and could be a model for retro type lingerie as she has massive tits that I thought were natural but were actually enhanced. She has put on a little weight and was conscious of this but it certainly did not spoil the overall look.

Lizzy does like make sure that the order of the punt is established by asking which order things are going to take place. This is useful as I knew I would not last long if we went straight into Oral or sex so its best to get the first pop out of the way then relax into the meet properly. So after a short session of OWO she climbed on top and fucked me to completion.

After a short break she then initiated some 69 which got my old boy interested again while I was munching on a face full of shaven pussy. Once I was fully interested she applied some lube and invited me to stick a finger up her arse which was nice and tight. After a bit of fingering she slipped on another condom and mounted me again. With my dick buried in her arse and those great tits in my face I once again popped inside her.

Another break for a drink and she is not finished yet.

Out comes an electric toy which she applies to my dick and soon gets him interested again. In fact so interested that he pops again with a combination of toy and hand job.

By now the 1.5 hours is up and the session has come to a natural conclusion. She is in no hurry to shoo me out of the door but she had told me during conversation that she had to go somewhere afterwards. Even so she still wanted to chat and my departure was not hurried in any way.

So All in all a great punt.

It was not the classic GFE as she certainly has a way of making sure you get satisfaction. It seemed to me that she is more like what I imagine a Geshia Girl would be like with everything focused on the customer and his satisfaction although she did make all the right noises when I was 69 ing her and fucking her.

She is an interesting woman to talk to and I felt relaxed in her company.

The 1.5 hour punt was good as I felt in no way rushed and was surprised that she wanted to make sure I had 3 pops.

I got the impression that she does not do this full time and has taken a bit of a break from it recently.

Would I go back for another visit. Definitely. Particularly if she is doing the 1.5 hour deal again. 

Offline sumofallparts

Nice write up - she seems like a great girl and good value :)

The happy one

Review of a recent punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Been in my Hotlist for a while. The Profile is a bit long and wordy and the public pics don't really show anything. PG is £5 for 24hrs so I did not bother.

She was offering a deal at the time of £90 for 1.5 hours so I thought lets give it a go.

Tried two or three times to ring and finally got her and arranged the punt. 1.5 hours for £90 plus £10 extra for anal.

She texted me the road in Ipswich and asked me to call when I was there for the house number.

Turned up on time and got the house number straight away. Residential street in Ipswich obviously her home.Free Parking on the street.

Greeted at the door by a good looking young woman dressed in some nice lingerie and given a nice kiss. Led upstairs to a nice bedroom admiring the view on the way up.

No messing about and we got down to it straight away on the bed with some French kissing not DFK but close enough.

She is a woman with classic good looks and could be a model for retro type lingerie as she has massive tits that I thought were natural but were actually enhanced. She has put on a little weight and was conscious of this but it certainly did not spoil the overall look.

Lizzy does like make sure that the order of the punt is established by asking which order things are going to take place. This is useful as I knew I would not last long if we went straight into Oral or sex so its best to get the first pop out of the way then relax into the meet properly. So after a short session of OWO she climbed on top and fucked me to completion.

After a short break she then initiated some 69 which got my old boy interested again while I was munching on a face full of shaven pussy. Once I was fully interested she applied some lube and invited me to stick a finger up her arse which was nice and tight. After a bit of fingering she slipped on another condom and mounted me again. With my dick buried in her arse and those great tits in my face I once again popped inside her.

Another break for a drink and she is not finished yet.

Out comes an electric toy which she applies to my dick and soon gets him interested again. In fact so interested that he pops again with a combination of toy and hand job.

By now the 1.5 hours is up and the session has come to a natural conclusion. She is in no hurry to shoo me out of the door but she had told me during conversation that she had to go somewhere afterwards. Even so she still wanted to chat and my departure was not hurried in any way.

So All in all a great punt.

It was not the classic GFE as she certainly has a way of making sure you get satisfaction. It seemed to me that she is more like what I imagine a Geshia Girl would be like with everything focused on the customer and his satisfaction although she did make all the right noises when I was 69 ing her and fucking her.

She is an interesting woman to talk to and I felt relaxed in her company.

The 1.5 hour punt was good as I felt in no way rushed and was surprised that she wanted to make sure I had 3 pops.

I got the impression that she does not do this full time and has taken a bit of a break from it recently.

Would I go back for another visit. Definitely. Particularly if she is doing the 1.5 hour deal again. 

Thanks for that. She has been hot listed

Offline suffolkmark

I have mentioned her before but as Neal said I think she took a break and was not getting back to people. I have seen her a few times over the last couple of years and have always had a good time with her. I think Neal has his review spot on and she is very much as his description.

Seeing this review reminds me that I must go and see her again, soon!