Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PlymouthProfesional and friend  (Read 550 times)

Offline jankg

I've been keeping an eye on this profile for a couple weeks, and it has just started to get a bit of seemingly genuine positive feedback now.  I have just emailed asking what their duo rates are, I could certainly be tempted to TOFTT (should that be TTFTT?!) when I have opportunity.  Has anyone paid Ella and Anna a visit yet?

External Link/Members Only

Ella:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Anna:
Hidden Image/Members Only

bristolqwerty

Who's Anna?  Is there a link?  :unknown:

Offline jankg

Who's Anna?  Is there a link?  :unknown:

They seem to be sharing a profile at the moment

bristolqwerty

They seem to be sharing a profile at the moment

:) So one is Ella whilst the other one is Anna in the photos?  :D. I think they should post a few more pictures to make this clear  :sarcastic: preferably Lezzing it up  :scare:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:31:20 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jankg

:) So one is Ella whilst the other one is Anna in the photos?  :D. I think they should post a few more pictures to make this clear  :sarcastic: preferably Lezzing it up  :scare:

I think that would be the decent thing to do!

Offline Punter Griffin

I'm not due back to Plymouth fit a while, but it looks like a good duo, if the price was good.  :thumbsup:

Offline JimmySW

+2!!!!

Offline JimmySW

Still in my hotlist and some feedback by guys with their own feedback - £130 for one, but how much for 2?

Services mention French kissing but not OWO?

Offline jankg

Still in my hotlist and some feedback by guys with their own feedback - £130 for one, but how much for 2?

Services mention French kissing but not OWO?

I emailed them asking for due rates but never got a reply  :(