Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite, tight, toned Bristol  (Read 2002 times)

Offline finn5555

I am hunting a unicorn i guess  :cool: but i have a couple of nights in Bristol on business and was on the lookout for a petite, toned Sex Worker for an outcall to my hotel, Incall is OK if they don't travel.

Any recommendations from you local guys are appreciated  :drinks:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
On my mobile so can’t do links ( someone else may help. )

Rosie
Angelina
Dagamara

All petite and in shape
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline BogBog1

Angelina's profile has disappeared from my Hotlist of "girls seen" so I guess she's away/taking a break at the moment... depends when your Bristol work trip is, OP.

Offline tammy5fingers

i think a man with your attitude would be more suited to the following

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she could put you across her knee and spank your arse

Offline finn5555

Angelina's profile has disappeared from my Hotlist of "girls seen" so I guess she's away/taking a break at the moment... depends when your Bristol work trip is, OP.

I am booked into the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol Broad Quay so pretty central

Online dubs

Awww you have to go and see ER since you two get on so well.

Or perhaps Elyssa  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=462

Offline winkywanky

Yep, Rebecca is definitely the (shapely) elephant in the room. Finn and her ought to 'get a room' and thrash out their differences  :cool:

Offline tammy5fingers

Yep, Rebecca is definitely the (shapely) elephant in the room. Finn and her ought to 'get a room' and thrash out their differences  :cool:

whose selling the tickets to watch  :D :D :D

Offline finn5555

Awww you have to go and see ER since you two get on so well.

Or perhaps Elyssa  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=462

Ha Ha ER isn't my cup of tea she chats to much for one and has tits like spaniels ears   :D :D

Offline winkywanky

We can all think of a good way to stop a girl talking too much, and she's having her 'enhancement' done soon too  ;)

Offline tammy5fingers

Ha Ha ER isn't my cup of tea she chats to much for one and has tits like spaniels ears   :D :D

she kindly tries to help you and yet you still make fun. whats wrong with you

Offline finn5555

she's having her 'enhancement' done soon too  ;)

I am sure we will hear all about it from her hospital bed like on previous visits  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

So long as the nurse's faces are blurred out to protect the innocent*.

[* What a stupid thing to say, all the nurses I've ever known have been naughty as fuck  :D]

Offline finn5555

So long as the nurse's faces are blurred out to protect the innocent*.

[* What a stupid thing to say, all the nurses I've ever known have been naughty as fuck  :D]

My first time doing anal was with a student nurse  :D

Offline winkywanky

I think it's to do with their familiarity/appreciation of the human body.

Of course it could also be to do with the amount of guys that get a boner when receiving a nice relaxing bedbath from a lovely young nurse  :rose: :lol:

I smashed my hip up many years ago. I was on a morphine epidural for the pain, and the nurse was very impressed with my physical fortitude when I rose to the occasion as she delicately dabbed around my groin. I was failry young and went bright red in the face, these days I'd just look up at her and wink smilingly  :cool:

Offline finn5555

I think it's to do with their familiarity/appreciation of the human body.

Of course it could also be to do with the amount of guys that get a boner when receiving a nice relaxing bedbath from a lovely young nurse  :rose: :lol:

I smashed my hip up many years ago. I was on a morphine epidural for the pain, and the nurse was very impressed with my physical fortitude when I rose to the occasion as she delicately dabbed around my groin. I was failry young and went bright red in the face, these days I'd just look up at her and wink smilingly  :cool:

Ha Ha i recall going for my military medical and being shown into a room by a young fit nurse and being told to strip to my pants, of course i was trying to get some blood into the little fella awaiting her return and then some old hag came in  :scare: I was deflated in more ways than one  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

Not stupid in the Army, are they?  ;)  :D

Offline winkywanky

Oh, one detail I forgot is that I was catheterised at the time, so had this big old tube sticking out of my Jap's eye. Lucky I couldn't feel any pain at the time  :scare:

Probably ruined my chances of a cheeky blowjob too  :lol:

Offline finn5555

Not stupid in the Army, are they?  ;)  :D

They know how to spoil your fun that's for sure

Offline CoryLahey69

I've had my eye on Miss_Scarlett_222, more for her dom services, but I hear she offers a good GFE / PSE as well.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17134

Offline GoodIdea

Was she gentle?

Offline HawkG

Was it his first time too?

Offline finn5555

she kindly tries to help you and yet you still make fun. whats wrong with you

ER doesn’t need anymore white knights  :hi:

Online dubs

Offline HawkG

Angelina is back, and you won't have far to walk from your hotel

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1022

Hardly fits the “petite” requirement though

Offline JimmySW

Hardly fits the “petite” requirement though

Tight and toned though, so I reckon she's worth a mention! Plus she's insanely horny and won't let you go until she's had enough  :drinks: