Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know Anna?  (Read 880 times)

DongJohn

I think I know the answer to this before I ask but thought I'd ask on the off chance anyway.

Has anyone seen this girl;

External Link/Members Only

I've never used Vivastreet before and Anna looks too good to be true but if she is genuine then I'll look to take out a weekly subscription ;)

Any general or specific feedback?

Offline Conker69

That has surely got to be worth exploring  :hi:

Offline houseboot

I think I know the answer to this before I ask but thought I'd ask on the off chance anyway.

Has anyone seen this girl;

External Link/Members Only

I've never used Vivastreet before and Anna looks too good to be true but if she is genuine then I'll look to take out a weekly subscription ;)

Any general or specific feedback?

£120 ph in Southmead?

Usually a can of lager and a packet of crisps.

Offline YoungStud

Offline houseboot

Link isn't working for me?

I think the name keeps changing.

There are very few adverts for BS10 which is basically Southmead and little else.

So it's probably the same location but the name keeps changing, eg Anna, Alice, Maya etc

Offline beardy_1992

I saw her once, a few weeks ago. Location is a bit dodgy, right opposite the hospital where the shops are, no discreet entrance. Also, the service started out good then felt forced and ended up being quite lame. I'd avoid it.

Offline houseboot

I saw her once, a few weeks ago. Location is a bit dodgy, right opposite the hospital where the shops are, no discreet entrance. Also, the service started out good then felt forced and ended up being quite lame. I'd avoid it.

"Location is a bit dodgy"?

I've known this area for many, many years. Probably more than anyone else reading this.

"right opposite the hospital where the shops are", this is not a "dodgy" area.

"Dodgy" suggests dangerous.

I agree that some may consider that it's not a discreet location but hardly warrants the description "dodgy".

Offline HawkG