Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice sought for 'Bucket list' item.  (Read 1007 times)

Spankybumtime

I must admit i'm fairly vanilla these days, Used to have lots of extreme fantasys but got bored of them, Now i just book a half hour and all i'm after is a one pop GFE session, One thing i'd like to do which i am currently saving up for (Hence cutting my punting down to once a month) is see a minimum of 7 different girls in 7 days (one-a-day).
I'm looking for advice on best way to go about this, In my local area it would be impossible due to WG's not responding and also the general quality of WG's available.
I'm thinking i may need to base myself in london for a week perhaps? Or a similar area with high volume of WG's, Perhaps staying at a decent hotel and booking outcalls.
Having read the punting abroad section of the forum another option could be to go abroad to somewhere like Germany? However i don't currently have a passport although it remains an option.

Any advice??!

Offline threechilliman

OP, what are you hoping to achieve, seeing 7 girls in 7 days?

I can understand weirder bucket list items that someone would get off on, but why not have 7 punts in a month and enjoy them a bit more?

tcm

fredpunter

Offline Tiger63

I think winning the lottery would be the 1st thing you need to do.

Offline PLeisure

Interesting concept...

Question: Do you think you might reach saturation point after the 3rd or 4th punt?

I don't say this to challenge your sexual prowess, simply curious..  :hi:

vw

OP, what are you hoping to achieve, seeing 7 girls in 7 days?

I can understand weirder bucket list items that someone would get off on, but why not have 7 punts in a month and enjoy them a bit more?

tcm

Agree with you there TCM

7 punts in 7 days wasn't all it cracked up to be, July I was doing 1 per day got to day 9 and cancelled the rest of the month and found something less stressful to do, wish I had spaced them out maybe every other day or more.

Lessons learnt and just had a successful 3 day mini break and now for my rest.

pierrot

Long weekend in Manchester. Fri, sat, sun and mon and you could be done.

vt

Tomorrow at Phoenix Club there are 7 girls on the schedule. Assuming they all turn up, you could do all of them (orgy party style) over the course of 2 hrs for £160...just saying!  ;)  :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

Tomorrow at Phoenix Club there are 7 girls on the schedule. Assuming they all turn up, you could do all of them (orgy party style) over the course of 2 hrs for £160...just saying!  ;)  :)

I hate reading about this as I love a party from time to time. About time they headed for Manchester again.

tcm

Offline Cuntminion

Before the years out I'm doing this , I'm so doing this

vw

Before the years out I'm doing this , I'm so doing this
Good one, hope you enjoy !

Spankybumtime

Cheers folks...

Having read the replies i think i'm going to aim for 3 day punting tours of various parts of britain and aim to see 2 girls per tour.