Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaving down below.  (Read 2004 times)

Spankybumtime

I like to keep myself nice 'n' bald down below...

Having read a few topics which had replys relating to accidents with razors thought i'd share a tip...

Go to ebay.. The .com is better and sellers will ship to UK...

Search for 'Magic shaving cream' (Manufactored by Soft Sheen Carson)

Its brilliant and safe to use, I used the 'Strong' version first, Smother it all over, Leave for 20 mins to half an hour, Then stand under running shower and wash of whilst using a flannel to apply pressure over area and ensure all hair is removed.

Then every week i use the 'Sensitive' version to keep it nice n bald!

Hope this saves a few pre punt razor accidents!

Online george r

sounds good but I just use  a razor in the shower and it works for me ..

Online threechilliman

sounds good but I just use  a razor in the shower and it works for me ..

+1. I always shave a few days before to avoid accidents. Means I'm stubbly on the day, but no girl has ever grumbled about it.

tcm

Offline lostandfound

I like to keep myself nice 'n' bald down below...

Having read a few topics which had replys relating to accidents with razors thought i'd share a tip...

Go to ebay.. The .com is better and sellers will ship to UK...

Search for 'Magic shaving cream' (Manufactored by Soft Sheen Carson)

Its brilliant and safe to use, I used the 'Strong' version first, Smother it all over, Leave for 20 mins to half an hour, Then stand under running shower and wash of whilst using a flannel to apply pressure over area and ensure all hair is removed.

Then every week i use the 'Sensitive' version to keep it nice n bald!

Hope this saves a few pre punt razor accidents!

Seems like Veet does the same thing, costs less, and you can pick it up in your local Boots.  :hi:

Offline daveev

Just itches like fuck when you shave it, day or so after, i just trim close

Offline pianodave

I use veet cream. Leave it on 4 minutes, and there is no burning and 90% of the hair comes out. Leave it 6 minutes and all hair comes out, but it hurts for a couple of hours afterwards.

punther

When already relatively low a foil clipper every few days will keep you as smooth as eggs down there

vw

Never thought about it, was under impression ut was a homo thing.

Offline HippyCrack

I shave my nuts and shaft with a razor and then trim above with scissors, have never cut myself yet.

Offline yorkie

I just use clippers to keep tidy down there.

Plus if I suddenly start shaving the Mrs may get suspicious. Not that she's looked recently...

Offline Tiger63

raylondoner

I just wish there was a girl that offered a depilation service, maybe with a happy ending?  :hi:

Offline regular_guy

I trim the surrounding area with clippers,  then shave with a razor to the base and the sack (do this once a week or the night before a punt).  Think the Mrs wonders why, but i prefer it to be honest,  seems less messy to me.

Offline nike

I also just use a razor on the nut sack also.  I usually shave about a week to ten days,  just when I feel it's getting too long.  Most women, I've met,  prefer it,  including her indoors.  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Never thought about it, was under impression ut was a homo thing.

Nah not a homo thing but I wouldn't ever shave again after doing it wrong once

Offline unclepokey

I use scissors for the long straggly bits once in a while. For the rest it's a routine Bodygroom electric shave once a month.
Things are more frantic when a punt is booked. (That's also around monthly). First the Bodygroom almost as usual but then with a little more care and attention including to the area likely to be rimmed.
Then a Mach 3 shave using foam copiously applied to the nuts and lower shaft. The razor is handled with great care and thus far I've not had a nick.
The trick is to take one's time with these matters. So I have to do these things when Auntie is away at John Lewis or whatever.

The amazing feeling of freshly shaved balls is a turn on in itself.
Uncle Pokey

Hawkwind71

+1. I always shave a few days before to avoid accidents. Means I'm stubbly on the day, but no girl has ever grumbled about it.

tcm

Me too, its the guys covered in hair the girls cant stand, bit of bristle is fine.

Offline _Bender_

Always used the Gillette female disposable range of razors on shaft and balls in the shower, never cut or nicked myself.

Never dream of using creams, they just burn or my Gillette Fusion Flexball Power Razor, that would be risky :scare:

Offline sticko

I just wish there was a girl that offered a depilation service, maybe with a happy ending?  :hi:

Did this once with a very trustworthy and steady-handed woman, who did a far better job than I usually do and left me with the smoothest arse crack I have ever had.  I need to set that up again sometime soon...

Offline Cuntminion

If I ever shaved any hair of there again I would be tempted to glue the hair on the length, buy a craft kit, some of those little goggle eyes

And ....... this is my vision

Hidden Image/Members Only

Landscape to a new level, would be a good mud punt talking point

Offline Cuntminion

Or
Craft kit, blue hair dye, more goggle eyes

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's doable

a_polite_gentleman

I use veet cream. Leave it on 4 minutes, and there is no burning and 90% of the hair comes out. Leave it 6 minutes and all hair comes out, but it hurts for a couple of hours afterwards.

I've read some horror stories about veet with men. Anyone else ?

Cornish sub

Fuck all that shaving palaver. Sac & crack wax every 4 or 5 weeks for me.

All natural down there for me. Life's too short to waste time on unnecessary and mundane tasks.

Offline Frenchie

Once you do it - you never go back ..Once you've shaved everything down there , the feeling is great ... I suppose it depends on each individual ..but I use plenty of shaving foam and a normal 'triple' razor ..But I shave every other day  .. it takes a couple of minutes at the most . Don't leave  it to the day of the punt ...shave on a regular basis and it's easy !
Once a week my bum gets a shave ...ready for my next rimming session ! ....this coupled with a good anal douche just before the punt makes me confident that I am  100% squeaky clean .

Offline lostandfound

Once you do it - you never go back ..Once you've shaved everything down there , the feeling is great ... I suppose it depends on each individual

Yes I think it does. I find hairless balls less comfortable. Also, some girls are very good at teasing by stroking the hair on my balls. I read on LMP's website before my first party there that they prefer shaved, and since then, if I'm going to a party I Veet the hair off the day before.

Spankybumtime

Tried Veet myself.. Its not designed for the most sensitive parts of bodies like down below!!

Magic shaving cream by softsheen carson is and i've never had any issues!!

Offline PD101

Took the plunge and shaved the plums last night. Can't believe what a difference it makes and how much more sensitive they are. Had to resist the urge to crack one off there and then as have a punt booked for Monday!

vw

Took the plunge and shaved the plums last night. Can't believe what a difference it makes and how much more sensitive they are. Had to resist the urge to crack one off there and then as have a punt booked for Monday!
Fucking hell that's a long wait !  I have problems with my 1 day bans !

Offline unclepokey

Although I don't shave my arse as often as Frenchie I am very much with him as respects anal douching before a meet.
It was only after I'd been punting for around five years that I heard of rimming and I couldn't bear the thought of a lovely woman suddenly finding my botty less than completely clean.
I have been totally amazed at just how many nerve endings lie in the arse hole area.

Uncle Pokey

Offline PD101

Fucking hell that's a long wait !  I have problems with my 1 day bans !

Normally I can't last more than 2 days but for a punt I love giving her both barrels with the tanks brimming. There's nothing like unleashing a beast of a load at the end of a punt

vw

Normally I can't last more than 2 days but for a punt I love giving her both barrels with the tanks brimming. There's nothing like unleashing a beast of a load at the end of a punt
Tried a week before and made not an ounce of difference to me, but hey ho everyone is different.

Offline winkywanky

I trim my pubes with a no.4 clipper every couple of weeks. I wet-shave my balls every week, or the day before a punt. Apply moisturiser afterwards and you'll find most girls can't resist taking your plums in their mouth  :lol:.

Offline Corsaire

Is IMac still,around? "Removes away unwanted hair" or so it used to say on the adverts.

tonibell99

I think that's the one that is now called Veet.

A tip for the guys that buy it in Boots, it's available in Poundland  :thumbsup: