Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding Nationalities on AdultWork  (Read 497 times)

Offline The Hound

I not entirely a Luddite but can be slower than most finding my way around AW - I often search on ethnicity but am I right that it is possible to search for nationality as well?

Where this is as for the life of me I can't find it - or maybe I heard or understood wrong and we can in fact only search ethnicity.

Many thanks for any help or advice.

Offline The Hound

Thanks mate...I see what I was doing wrong - duh - I was only looking at the quick search....only discovered computers when I was in my late 30's so a bit of catching up to do!

Thanks for that screen shot - that helped - God only knows how you do that! :)

Offline Johny Stone

Read this mate:
The insert image icon only allows you to insert an image that is already hosted on the Internet.

So the first step is to find somewhere you can host images, for free and is not traceable back to you.

External Link/Members Only

Then you upload your image and obtain its URL/Web Address.  It will look something like this;

https://www.ukpunting.com/avs/avatar_11839_1422301818.jpg

You will need to copy this so that you can paste it into the BB Code.

Click on the Insert Image button Hidden Image/Members Only

You should see this code appear in your post;

{img}{/img}

With [ brackets instead of { brackets.

With the cursor flashing in the middle of the ][ brackets.

Thew paste the image URL in this location. Ctrl V enables you to paste from the keyboard if the image URL was the last thing you copied.

For this forum it is better if your image is less than 800 pixels wide.

If it doesn't work, try again.

Hope this help.

Hidden Image/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54990.msg713419;topicseen#msg713419

Hawkwind71

I not entirely a Luddite but can be slower than most finding my way around AW - I often search on ethnicity but am I right that it is possible to search for nationality as well?

Where this is as for the life of me I can't find it - or maybe I heard or understood wrong and we can in fact only search ethnicity.

Many thanks for any help or advice.

Hound, be aware that a lot of girls do not include their nationality.  If they leave the field blank and you search by nationality,  then ALL these girls are excluded from your search.

So for example this WG would show up in your search for british girls

yet this girl would not