Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Throat Swap" Blowjob  (Read 1879 times)

Borofan

To quote urban dictionary:

"The performing partner lies back on a couch or bed, tilting their head over the edge, while their partner penetrates their mouth from a kneeling, squatting, or standing position (depending on furniture height). Experiment carefully with the speed and forcefulness of any thrusting to keep it comfortable for the performing partner.

Since the performing partner needs air to stay alive, pause frequently to give time for breath... "

Personally this is my favourite BJ position.
But how do WG's feel about this position, with the lack of control they have over how forceful the bloke is?
Is it normally on the menu or not?

vw

But how do WG's feel about this position
No idea how they feel, its a yes no will you do it question.

Offline sushi

"The performing partner lies back on a couch or bed, tilting their head over the edge, while their partner penetrates their mouth from a kneeling, squatting, or standing position (depending on furniture height). Experiment carefully with the speed and forcefulness of any thrusting to keep it comfortable for the performing partner.

Since the performing partner needs air to stay alive, pause frequently to give time for breath... "

But how do WG's feel about this position, with the lack of control they have over how forceful the bloke is?
Go over to prossie-net and ask them.

Offline azrael

Isnt that just face fucking with the wg lying on a bed?

Offline RedKettle

I have asked a couple of them to do this and they did not object - although they were regulars and (IMO) I am a nice chap so they perhaps trusted me more than they would with a new punter.

Offline CheeseYa

Yup, pretty much.

External Link/Members Only

I have asked a couple of them to do this and they did not object - although they were regulars and (IMO) I am a nice chap so they perhaps trusted me more than they would with a new punter.

Same for me. Hoping to do this to completion with one that does swallow some day.

spkmstr48

Yes it is

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Ben4454

Always loved the idea of a mmff. Both punters getting head while playing a heated game of chess.

DG

In my experience if the girl offers deepthroat and BDSM, they will usually go for face fucking. Trust however is an important element as has been said before, the girl loses a degree of control, so tends to work better with a regular, or at least a girl you have seen before. My next meet with my regular will be a BDSM session with restraint, so she has to know she can trust me totally. In my view there is no point abusing the privileged position you find yourself in by thrusting too deep or too hard, as it will backfire and probably end up in you losing a good regular. As with every punt, if the girl says no, then it's off the agenda. If that doesn't suit, don't book her.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:03:30 pm by DG »

MrBridger

First time with MissKDD this was not remotely on the cards. Second time she assumed the position without prompting. Agree trust is everything.

unclesweetheart

First time with a - thereafter - regular she offered - nay, insisted - on this within about the first two and a half minutes of our meet. No matter how hard or deep or fast. Head hanging over the side of the bed. An epiphantic moment.