Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naive working girl?  (Read 1659 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

A while ago I went see see a girl for the second time. I booked an hour, turned up and she said sorry I've got someone coming who only wants a 15 minute appointment, would you mind waiting? She said if it's a problem she would cancel the other guys appointment. I said no that's fine. I thought she wanted me to wait outside but she offered to let me stay in her living room while she was with this other guy. Her iphone and laptop were on the table and she told me to watch something on youtube while I waited. I could have done a runner with her things or installed a keylogger on her laptop. Anyway after she had seen the other guy and showered she came back in and we went into the bedroom.
I found it strange that she trusted me as she had only seen me once before. I met her once more after this and then she disappeared after telling me she would be around for 6 months so maybe she did that with someone else and they took advantage of her?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:22:26 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline Silver Birch

Not quite the same as leaving expensive electronic equipment around, but I remember going to the home of a wg for the first time and when she went to change into her sexy gear, I noticed several items of post scattered around. She obviously wasn't too fussed about hiding her real identity.

Fair enough, I was in what was clearly her home rather than workplace so knew where she lived, but I still thought it a bit naive to leave stuff with her full name lying around. 

As to sitting in another room while a punter has a 15 min quickie  :scare:

I no longer always try to book first slot of the day as I am less squeamish now, but I think I would draw the line at this.

Offline smiths

A while ago I went see see a girl for the second time. I booked an hour, turned up and she said sorry I've got someone coming who only wants a 15 minute appointment, would you mind waiting? She said if it's a problem she would cancel the other guys appointment. I said no that's fine. I thought she wanted me to wait outside but she offered to let me stay in her living room while she was with this other guy. Her iphone and laptop were on the table and she told me to watch something on youtube while I waited. I could have done a runner with her things or installed a keylogger on her laptop. Anyway after she had seen the other guy and showered she came back in and we went into the bedroom.
I found it strange that she trusted me as she had only seen me once before. I met her once more after this and then she disappeared after telling me she would be around for 6 months so maybe she did that with someone else and they took advantage of her?

Who knows but I have met loads of naïve and very naïve WGs over the years, its nothing that unusual in my experiences.

WaitingforGodot

Who knows but I have met loads of naïve and very naïve WGs over the years, its nothing that unusual in my experiences.

This.  Then again, I have been naive myself (by some standards) thought not with any ill effects.  If you choose to punt, to some extent you expose yourself to the sharp end because it's an unregulated and quasi-legal industry and so inevitably has a few questionable characters about (albeit far more good ones.)  Best to just get on with it and define your own level of comfort, then follow your instincts.

raylondoner

I had an experience many years ago with a long time fave NZ girl and I was number 1 on the day. I went into the bathroom and there was an envelope next to the sink with about £500 in it (no, I didn't count it). I handed it to her suggesting she should be a bit more careful.

Sure, I could have done a runner but (a) I'm not like that and (b) she was my number one at the time and I wouldn't have been able to see her again.  :hi:

Offline smiths

This.  Then again, I have been naive myself (by some standards) thought not with any ill effects.  If you choose to punt, to some extent you expose yourself to the sharp end because it's an unregulated and quasi-legal industry and so inevitably has a few questionable characters about (albeit far more good ones.)  Best to just get on with it and define your own level of comfort, then follow your instincts.

Which is why taking personal security measures as a punter sees fit isn't necessarily paranoia but is a wise thing to do in my view. Better safe than sorry if you care. It could only take one bad low life to fuck some punters lives up, as has sadly happened as reported on here over the years.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:19:31 pm by smiths »

Offline stevedave

Personally, the knowledge that the woman I'm about to hand over a bundle of cash to is fucking someone else upstairs, while I'm watching Match of the Day on her iPad, would have put me off more than her naivety.

Offline madeinwales56

I assume that the op arrived for his punt on time and not half an hour early? In which case the prossie in question is a cheeky bitch. She is seeing another punter on your time. I would have told her to cancel the other bloke or I'm walking. Cheeky fucker.

vw

Personally, the knowledge that the woman I'm about to hand over a bundle of cash to is fucking someone else upstairs, while I'm watching Match of the Day on her iPad, would have put me off more than her naivety.

These things make punting what it is, sometimes you have to laugh or you would cry.

In 20 years time you will remember  stuff like this rather than a seamless good punt !

Offline smiths

For me it depends if its a brothel or a so called Indies premises, if its a so called Indies I don't expect to see or hear others in the premises, if its a brothel I am not bothered.

Offline stevedave

For me it depends if its a brothel or a so called Indies premises, if its a so called Indies I don't expect to see or hear others in the premises, if its a brothel I am not bothered.

Agreed, back in the days when I frequented the now shut down parlours in Leeds, I'd expect to bump into the odd punter etc, but I wouldn't be too happy sat in someone's living room listening to her get rogered  :lol:

ramrodronnie

I assume that the op arrived for his punt on time and not half an hour early? In which case the prossie in question is a cheeky bitch. She is seeing another punter on your time. I would have told her to cancel the other bloke or I'm walking. Cheeky fucker.

If that was the case? I would have walked as well madeinwales56!