Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have any of you guys had your AdultWork profile deleted??  (Read 614 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, ive had my AW profile deleted as "seeking services" i got an email from them stating they have been told by members that my pictures are fake (and i dont even have any profile photos on my account) plus i still had £25.00 credit on my account too, ive emailed AW to ask why but no response, has this ever happend to any of you punters??

Offline Bangers and Gash

.... i still had £25.00 credit on my account..

That's probably why they did it.  :hi:

Offline Squire Haggard

Hey guys, ive had my AW profile deleted as "seeking services" i got an email from them stating they have been told by members that my pictures are fake (and i dont even have any profile photos on my account) plus i still had £25.00 credit on my account too, ive emailed AW to ask why but no response, has this ever happend to any of you punters??

If you used a credit card, it might be worth contacting your bank about getting a refund.

Mine was deleted, presumably because I hadnt used it for a while. Now that you've reminded me, there may have been a few pounds in the account, but I really cant remember. If there was anything left, it would be under £5 -£10, or nothing at all.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Yep, same here, deleted with between £5 & £10 in credit. No response to trying to get it re-instated. Needless to say not sending any more cash in that direction.

Offline PleadInsanity

Thats bollocks, with credit on your account to!
Surely they have made an error? Hopefully they will get back to you and reinstate your account.

Offline PussyLover789

Not forgetting ive been a member since 2009 with over 120 positive feedbacks, it sucks the way that site treats people, looks like i'll have to create a new profile and start all over again :cry: :cry: :unknown: