Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Re- Maximize cream  (Read 1228 times)

Offline JOEY 2017

Anybody seen this stuff that once applied apparently makes the old man bigger,stronger.longer than you could ever dream off in two weeks!!!! Has anybody even tried this cream? From Russia I think which probably means it maybe of nuclear origin, only kidding but it does make some rather extreme claims. The add shows a penis growing very large and red with vast veins growing.

As with almost all these claims probably a load of old tosh and money making only but thought I would raise the question anyway to see if anybody has tried it and what results if any they have had.
Joey 2017

Offline scutty brown

the only thing that can make the penis grow is exercise.

Or growth hormone injections if you're a nutter

Offline cash2spare

does that mean keep on wanking then lol

Offline scutty brown

does that mean keep on wanking then lol

nah, that just grows the biceps. Just remember to change hands at 99 otherwise you'll develop lopsided  (or should that be 999?)

Offline maxxblue

:lol:

bollocks!

Offline maxxblue

Anybody seen this stuff that once applied apparently makes the old man bigger,stronger.longer than you could ever dream off in two weeks!!!! Has anybody even tried this cream? From Russia I think which probably means it maybe of nuclear origin, only kidding but it does make some rather extreme claims. The add shows a penis growing very large and red with vast veins growing.

As with almost all these claims probably a load of old tosh and money making only but thought I would raise the question anyway to see if anybody has tried it and what results if any they have had.
Joey 2017

Forget any idea of maximising anything - just be happy with what you've got  :hi:

Offline PleadInsanity

nah, that just grows the biceps. Just remember to change hands at 99 otherwise you'll develop lopsided  (or should that be 999?)

Now you tell me!  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Johny Stone

I tried something similar few years back, did nothing.
Bollocks indeed  :sarcastic:

Offline scutty brown

I take it no-one here has heard of the Arabic exercise known as "Jelqing"

basically fathers would take their sons to the Arabic equivalent of the physiotherapist, who would therapeutically stretch and exercise the boy's penis. They believed in it, no idea if any clinical studies have been done (probably not). I assume the jelqer would have historically been a eunuch slave.
It seems to have become "a thing" to be discussed in lifestyle mags such as Cosmopolitan and GQ (aka Gay Queens). Whether it would work on a adult is highly unlikely I would have thought

there are plenty articles on the web, this is one example
External Link/Members Only

Offline BlueRock

Why the fuck does anyone believe knob growth creams work. If this stuff was real it would be getting shouted from the roof tops. Snake oil or is that trouser snake oil.

Offline Plan R

I have 'exercised' mine on a daily basis since 1982
If exercise made it bigger I should be able to pole-vault over tall buildings by now  :wacko:

Offline scutty brown

I have 'exercised' mine on a daily basis since 1982
If exercise made it bigger I should be able to pole-vault over tall buildings by now  :wacko:

you must have started too late............

Offline maxxblue

you must have started too late............

So, Scutty Brown, are you telling is that exersise has caused your penis to grow in size?

:unknown:

Offline scutty brown

So, Scutty Brown, are you telling is that exersise has caused your penis to grow in size?

:unknown:

No, I'm just lightheartedly trying to give hope to the lesser among us........
I think theres a chance it could work when you're young. But adult? Probably not.

Offline MilleMiglia

Why the fuck does anyone believe knob growth creams work. If this stuff was real it would be getting shouted from the roof tops. Snake oil or is that trouser snake oil.

+1. Something I was told many years ago by a businessman was that if a wonder product exists, it will be heavily advertised via major channels, not (as was then) tiny ads in the backs of newspapers. Hair restorer is another example where you don't need to know anything about science/medicine, or the product itself - just look at the way that it's being marketed.

Offline maxxblue

No, I'm just lightheartedly trying to give hope to the lesser among us........
I think theres a chance it could work when you're young. But adult? Probably not.

...and what evidence do you base this statement on?  :unknown: