Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: About to get back in the saddle........hopefully  (Read 1033 times)

Offline catweazle

Six long weeks after the fall which gave me a comminuted fracture of my right arm, I'm off to see the orthopedic consultant in the hope (expectation?) that all is well and I can resume  normal activities.

I'm officially off work until next Monday  so, if given the go-ahead this morning I'll be seeking my first punt for about 10 weeks........fingers crossed!

Offline Spartacus123

Good luck, hope it all goes well for you!

I spent a few years out of the game due to ill health and a serious accident. I'm still not 100% but the local ladies keep bringing me back!

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Snapper846

Enjoy it pal, hope you get the news your wanting

Offline tynetunnel

Let’s hope it’s good news Cat, and enjoy your punt!

Offline Weatherman21

Good luck and hope you have some fun.

Offline bigfish

Offline catweazle

At the end of the day,  it was all good news. The bone is knitting back together properly, correctly in line.  Consultant was a bit startled at how much I was already doing (like driving to the outpatients) but apart from a bit of mild finger-wagging about not overdoing things, I was good to go.

Back in the car park, on the phone to a favourite regular, two hours later,  emptying my balls into a willing mouth 😜
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 11:10:47 am by catweazle »

Offline Kev3773

At the end of the day,  it was all good news. The bone is knitting back together properly, correctly in line.  Consultant was a bit startled at how much I was already doing (like driving to the outpatients) but apart from a bit of mild finger-wagging about not overdoing things, I was good to go.

Back in the car park, on the phone to a favourite regular, two hours later,  emptying my balls into a willing mouth 😜

Nice one, just take it easy and let the young ladies do the work for a while 😉

Offline gtzaskar

Offline catweazle

Who was the lucky lady?

In this instance, I'm not saying, too much info risks identification.

Offline Punter007

Back in the car park, on the phone to a favourite regular, two hours later,  emptying my balls into a willing mouth

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and have been able to resume punting fun. Was it your wanking arm? If so, that must have been one hell of a load the lucky lass got in her mouth!  :sarcastic:

Offline Kev3773

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and have been able to resume punting fun. Was it your wanking arm? If so, that must have been one hell of a load the lucky lass got in her mouth!  :sarcastic:

What !! You only use one hand to wank   :sarcastic:

Offline Punter007

What !! You only use one hand to wank   :sarcastic:

Sadly I only need three fingers  :angry: :lol: