Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British ? Perhaps not  (Read 744 times)

Online Leisa247

A weak attempt to appear British, it has google translator written all over it. Shame really !!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if the link works !

Offline Kev3773

A weak attempt to appear British, it has google translator written all over it. Shame really !!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if the link works !

No shame at all, says "first time in UK" so not British and BB all over her profile !!!

Offline Sar-Major

No shame at all, says "first time in UK" so not British and BB all over her profile !!!

Ya beat me to it Alfie Boy. First line of her profile.............. :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ya beat me to it Alfie Boy. First line of her profile.............. :dash: :dash: :dash:

I read her likes first and went no further when I saw bareback and unprotected sex.    :vomit:   :thumbsdown:

Offline CELICA GT

Offline Sar-Major

Seems to have disappeared  :unknown:

Probably fucked off home to Romania for the weekend........................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac