Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Masquerade Girls - Stockton Riverside  (Read 1304 times)

Boro50321

External Link/Members Only

Comms - also used this agency a lot over the past year, one thing I've noticed is you need to ring early morning to get a booking or day before. Quite a few times I've rung and they've been fully booked.

Seen Jasmine a few times now, the first punt was excellent and I'd give it a positive but the second time I was offered BB midway through the punt and that's left me with no option but to rate as a negative.

Jasmine is quite rough looking, face pics on website, quite tall and slim with a nice peachy arse. The first meet was great she gave a cracking bj and swallowed the cum which was great. However, when I came back for round 2 a few weeks later after I'd had a bj and we were just chatting she pops out with you want to go again and I go yeah. She then says with or without to which I'm shocked and reply you do BB and she said yeah only with people I've seen before! I was mortified and left, already paid her £110 for the hour and I just left. I couldn't believe it, rang the agency straight away and they were unaware of what was going on and hadn't had any reports from anyone else.

Got a check up at the health clinic and luckily it all came back clear but I was mortified after getting OWO and CIM.

Offline Kev3773

Got my sceptical head on here, I will hold my hands up if shown to be wrong in the long run. 
Just a member registered today and 4 reviews straight off is very strange indeed. As ever time will tell and I have no problem if I am shot down in flames  :unknown:

Offline Darlobloke

Same here. Not sure how to take this review. She did disappear from the agency website for a while but is back now.

Strong accusation to make, currently unconvinced based on new member with 4 reviews in a day, 2 are negs.

Boro50321

Got my sceptical head on here, I will hold my hands up if shown to be wrong in the long run. 
Just a member registered today and 4 reviews straight off is very strange indeed. As ever time will tell and I have no problem if I am shot down in flames  :unknown:

You have every right to be sceptical but I've punting for easy two years and only just found out about this site after telling a WG about my bad experiences and she told me about this site where you can do exactly that. I'm sure somebody else on here must have seen Jasmine in the past year who can corroborate but it's unlikely for someone to admit they did BB with a WG as most people midway through a punt would just go ahead.

Offline Kev3773

You have every right to be sceptical but I've punting for easy two years and only just found out about this site after telling a WG about my bad experiences and she told me about this site where you can do exactly that. I'm sure somebody else on here must have seen Jasmine in the past year who can corroborate but it's unlikely for someone to admit they did BB with a WG as most people midway through a punt would just go ahead.

Why do you make this assumption ? Just because you say you didn't are you an exception ?
I've seen KK about half a dozen times with no hint at what you said. As I said earlier I stand to be corrected but the juries out as far as I'm concerned   :unknown:

Boro50321

Why do you make this assumption ? Just because you say you didn't are you an exception ?
I've seen KK about half a dozen times with no hint at what you said. As I said earlier I stand to be corrected but the juries out as far as I'm concerned   :unknown:

Sorry didn't realise you were her biggest fan, clearly can't have liked you if she didn't offer you.

Offline Kev3773

Sorry didn't realise you were her biggest fan, clearly can't have liked you if she didn't offer you.

Please point out to me what I've said that makes me her biggest fan ? The jury has returned and you're a waste of space imo  :dash:

Offline coheed1986

They love kicking off with you Alfie might need to change your aftershave your attracting nutters lately.

Offline Kev3773

They love kicking off with you Alfie might need to change your aftershave your attracting nutters lately.

I think some of them have too much in common  :unknown:

Boro50321

Please point out to me what I've said that makes me her biggest fan ? The jury has returned and you're a waste of space imo  :dash:

You said that you've seen her a few times and never got offered. That doesn't mean she hasn't offered it to anybody else.

Offline Kev3773

You said that you've seen her a few times and never got offered. That doesn't mean she hasn't offered it to anybody else.

You still haven't answered my question, how am I her  biggest fan just because I've seen her a few times ?? You assumed most of us would just go ahead and bb her if half way through a punt  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:22:39 am by alfie2013 »