Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Harriet  (Read 945 times)

Online Kev3773

External Link/Members Only 
 Hi lads, has anyone got any recent info on this girl, can't find much. 2 of her reviews are from banned members so not taking much notice of them. Mainly interested due to location, any help appreciated  :hi:

Offline Winker121

Arranged an incall appointment with her a while ago and speaking to her on the phone i could sort of sense she was going to be unreliable  She said she would text me her address a couple of hours before the agreed time but she didn't bother so seemed little point in following that up.

Offline The Outsider

She looks familiar.  I think she could be the lass who worked for Premium as Ivy, then Tiffany, then Harriet. 

Offline johnny34

She looks familiar.  I think she could be the lass who worked for Premium as Ivy, then Tiffany, then Harriet.

Yes, I believe thats her  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

Ok cheers, if it is she had some decent reviews as Ivy  :hi:

Offline OscarC

Ok cheers, if it is she had some decent reviews as Ivy  :hi:

but then became very flakey and unreliable IIRC.

Online Kev3773

Offline The Outsider

Just read your review and very fair indeed  :hi:

Glad it was useful.  I liked her despite the hassle, but I've not been back.  As OscarC says, she did go a bit flaky.  Hopefully, she's back on track because she did get some rave reviews. 

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Unfortunately, she appears to be as unreliable as she is attractive.  :unknown:

Offline Mansell

but then became very flakey and unreliable IIRC.
I remember that, was PMing one of the guys who had seen her and she was flakier than came out at the time, a long time ago mind.