Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivienne Blair Street Sauna + Sarah New Town Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 6409 times)

Offline Jabba the Slut

Treated myself to a double punt at Blair Street and New town.
First call was Bss.Had a choice of of 5 girls but having not been with Vivienne I picked her.
I had 30 mins at £50
Looks...8-10 pretty face, brown blonde hair,slim.
Service. ..8-10...dfk..finger...oral was covered but good.All possible positions covered and nicely done.
Attitude. ..9-10...really nice girl ,smiling and seemed to enjoy our session. Plenty of cuddles and kisses.nice touch.
body...8-10...only criticism is that she has enhanced boobs.I like them natural. Suits her body though . Fantastic behind.
A great punt with a really friendly girl.
defo would punt again with.

A short while later I was ready to go again so I decided to head to New town.Choice of 4 girls.One that stood out was Sarah and I had the pleasure of being with at Bss when she was there.
£50...for 38 mins.
Looks...8-10. ..seems to have put some weight on since last seen her but it suits her.Tall dark haired girl .
Service...9-10...superb....dfk...fingers...owo...all possible sexual positions done expertly. Definitely upped her game.
Attitude 9-10 had a lot of fun and dirty talk and she was very keen to please.
Body...8-10...Lovely set of natural boobs...nice behind..and a cracking set of pins.
Another great session. Would go again with Sarah if I get the chance.
A superb double punt.

Offline foreverchanges

Great stuff Jabba.
Used to be nothing better than to pop into Blair Street straight of the train see Heidi or whoever and then have a leisurely stroll down to New Town or London Street for Round 2.. :thumbsup:

JazzMan

You should get owo in Blair street.
Always thought Vivienne was a muscley. Does she do weights? Big unfeminine legs.

Offline willie loman

You should get owo in Blair street.
Always thought Vivienne was a muscley. Does she do weights? Big unfeminine legs.

Very sporty girl, teaches in a gym, runs a lot, my top girl in Blair st, though only covered bj on offer, not bothered about that one bit.

Offline Jabba the Slut

You are spot on Jazz man owo should be standard in Bss.
I didn't mind on this occasion as Vivienne made up for it elsewhere lol
Also interesting to discover that about Her (Willie Loman) she is a nice person and really easy to connect with.
As for the double punt Foreverchanges yep it was great and its fantastic that you have the choice in Edinburgh.

Offline bananaman89

Read some good reviews about vivianne and im working just round the corner from bss. Always feel really nervous walking into a sauna hoping nobody sees me haha. Any independant girls?

Offline auldie63

Yeah that also struck me about Blair St. and New Town, there is bugger all else in the street and what excuse could you come up with if recognised.
I suppose if it's a guy who spots you the same would apply to him, the real nightmare would be mother/sister inlaw or 'she who must be obeyed' herself.

Offline DickDiver

Yeah that also struck me about Blair St. and New Town, there is bugger all else in the street and what excuse could you come up with if recognised.
I suppose if it's a guy who spots you the same would apply to him, the real nightmare would be mother/sister inlaw or 'she who must be obeyed' herself.

The great thing about NTS and BSS is that no-one you know would have any business on those streets unless they were punting. I always find LSS far too exposed.

Offline Edina

Really?
One of the problems with BSS is there are three pubs on the road which makes it fairly busy.

JazzMan

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys who are worried about been seen walking into a sauna.
But no one actually cares.
You may think the world revolves around you but no one else does.
Sorry, but no one will notice because they're also obsessed by themselves.

Offline bigmike32

I have been to bss a few times and i dont care who sees me because no one cares if you go into a sauna or not.

rollini

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys who are worried about been seen walking into a sauna.
But no one actually cares.
You may think the world revolves around you but no one else does.
Sorry, but no one will notice because they're also obsessed by themselves.
.....very good point

Offline daviebond

The only time Ive had some random comment on me leaving a sauna was at LSS and all he asked was "good shag?" I just kept on walking

Offline willie loman

I wouldn't be too comfortable about bumping into people I know coming out of a sauna, bumped in to a friend of mine in a coffee shop near the new town, and he observed I had lipstick  on my cheek, I was lost for words, a parting gift from adelina in the dressing room. When we were in our twenties I would have told him, more difficult in our fifties.

rollini

....too much like hard work these places nowadays ; different matter back in the 80s.....

ClitTeaser

I've only ever had a sarcastic "hurry up, your wife will be waiting" comment  as I left LSS several years ago.  Certainly the worst part is when you leave because there is no control over who is on the other side of the door, however most people just ignore you.

rollini

....you could really get the eyes popping if you asked one of the girls to walk you up to the bus stop , next corner , nearest bar , whatever.....!!!

Offline foreverchanges

I can only imagine the reaction of passers by when,dressed in red  corset, fishnet stockings and killer heels, the legendary Carrie of LSS  chased Ricky the boss half way up Broughton Street to retrieve the tabs he had nicked from her in the lounge.
Probably would have got the place shut down nowadays.

rollini

.....yes , am going back a bit now, but the legendary Michelle whom I think was 19 when I first came across her ( in the sense of 'observed' ), in around May/June 1984 , was also fairly striking (oh Dear ! ) in black leather skirt and corset , atop black  fishnets and heels . Michelle worked at the Highland Club on Torphichen Place , Blacks on Gorgie Road and a place  over on East Claremont Street, the name of which eludes me.....I mind bumping into her in her civvies up near where she lived near the Blacks Sauna....what a nice lassie , for some reason she thought I was trying to ask her out , so she asked me out instead.....AH , the days of wine and roses.....

Offline DickDiver

I can only imagine the reaction of passers by when,dressed in red  corset, fishnet stockings and killer heels, the legendary Carrie of LSS  chased Ricky the boss half way up Broughton Street to retrieve the tabs he had nicked from her in the lounge.

I once had to stop the car outside After 8 one night as a prossie wrapped only in a towel knocked three shades of shit out of a guy lying in the road.  Ah, the good old days.

Offline Squire Haggard

A couple of years ago, the girl behind the desk, who used to be a WG there, was telling others about the time everyone was locked in LSS.  I forget the details, but Ricky had the keys, and had to be found and dragged out of a nearby pub. I was phoning LSS so much then, that Ricky recognised my voice straight away.

Offline Jabba the Slut

A couple of years ago I was rather aggressively aproached by some guy in the bookies on the Royal Mile of taking photos of people entering and leaving Blair Street.
Very embarrassing. Pleading my innocence...(hadn't a clue what he was going on about) I made a sharp exit  and went down to Lss.My actual plan was Blair Street but after that strange encounter I decided to lay low for a few months.
Doesn't worry me in the slightest who sees  me if I go to the saunas. Nobody's really interested,well apart from that clown in the bookies lol.

Offline foreverchanges

A couple of years ago I was rather aggressively aproached by some guy in the bookies on the Royal Mile of taking photos of people entering and leaving Blair Street.
Very embarrassing. Pleading my innocence...(hadn't a clue what he was going on about) I made a sharp exit  and went down to Lss.My actual plan was Blair Street but after that strange encounter I decided to lay low for a few months.
Doesn't worry me in the slightest who sees  me if I go to the saunas. Nobody's really interested,well apart from that clown in the bookies lol.
[/quote

Not being from Edinburgh I've never ran the risk of being spotted frequenting a sauna although a few years ago in January I was just coming out of BSS when an old guy grabbed me by the arm and as I was preparing myself for some sort of citizen's arrest  he informed me to watch out for all the black ice on the pavement as he had just gone arse over tit! As a parting shot he enquired if Heidi was working that day....aah punting camaraderie eh??

Offline willie loman

Had my photo taken by a guy as I came out of carols, he was attempting mild blackmail, 20£ or I put it on the internet, said to him, go ahead doesn't bother me. But he probably made a few quid of others, it featured in the evening news.

Offline Squire Haggard

Had my photo taken by a guy as I came out of carols, he was attempting mild blackmail, 20£ or I put it on the internet, said to him, go ahead doesn't bother me. But he probably made a few quid of others, it featured in the evening news.

I have my small camera in my pocket at all times. If that ever happens to me, I'll get his photo and show it to the police. I would like to see anyone that does this get a swift and violent response.