Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have I been banned or is it a glitch?  (Read 1488 times)

marcodr

I can't seem to enter some sub forums.

I get:

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

sloopjohnb

You just haven't been around long enough to get access to a couple of more administrative forums. Nothing to get excited about.

Offline mrdiamond77

You have not contributed to the forum enough to look at the Off Topic forum, which is what I am guessing you are trying to look at.  You have to have a certain amount of posts to look there, not sure how many you need, don't think it's a fixed amount.

marcodr

You have not contributed to the forum enough to look at the Off Topic forum, which is what I am guessing you are trying to look at.  You have to have a certain amount of posts to look there, not sure how many you need, don't think it's a fixed amount.
Fair enough. Strange thing is I was able to view it before Xmas.

Fine with that.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Fair enough. Strange thing is I was able to view it before Xmas.

Fine with that.
maybe time to post a review and share some experiences?

Offline Happyjose

I can't seem to enter some sub forums.

I get:

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Be careful what you wish for. You may find the open and frank discourse there causes you even more offence, and you do seem quite sensitive so far

Neal69

Yes mate you have been banned.

You are only dreaming that you have posted on here.

N

OldAdmin

That error message also shows if you click on a link of a thread that has been merged into another thread, because the link depends on a topic ID and that changes for 1 of the 2 threads being merged.
So in those cases people think something has been deleted when it hasn't, or they get concerned there is some secret section of the site they don't have access to.

In your case though, you got excluded from Off-Topic section.

Offline GBF121

Actually I wondered if its a glitch too ?

Ive noticed I can no longer get on here using one of my old PCs (XP) I could up to a few days ago .

Also using my Win7 machine,I get in ok but wondering if there was a prob,was going to post on "other topics" asking this question,but can't. I presume 'cause I only have a handfull of posts.

Also noticed when I log in now,I DONT  see the greeting "Welcome GBF121" etc,again up to a few days ago,I did see that,so again wonder if somethings not right ?

mediumjoe

I think GBF that Admin has changed that bit at the top, it used to show the date and time as well - now also has "show new replies" etc, which is handy.

Offline GBF121

I think GBF that Admin has changed that bit at the top, it used to show the date and time as well - now also has "show new replies" etc, which is handy.

Oh,ok thanks.