Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAmy Southend  (Read 1369 times)

5 review(s) for ~sexyamy~ (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline oneeyesnake

Due to my regular SP's being unavailable, did a search and reached out to a couple who were not available for the day I was free. Had see mixed reviews on Amy and as she had been on my HL for a while, I would engage her services.

Link:
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Private close. Ground floor apartment. Parked at end of close as there wasnt much parking around. Apartment undergoing renovations, so slightly untidy.

Charge: £120

Comms:
Initial Comms via text had her calling me back via a private number that was not recognised. She had left a message on my VM. So i called Amy on her mobile (seemed to be having issues with her mobile) to confirm extras etc.

Event:
In apartment, led to room, where we exchange paperwork. She asked what services I was looking for, stated GFE. She initiated FK, where I started undressing her and she aided on removing my clothes.
She asked me lay down and started OWO which was nice and sloppy. Was really enjoying that when she stopped an asked if I wanted to fuck her. I declined and asked her to exchange places. I started sucking her nipples and worked my way down to her pussy which was well trimmed. It took literally to minutes of my licking her for her to squirt. The squirt was not a flow, it was a like a middle  :D which was unexpected as I had been down there long. Anyways, she then asked 'do you want to fuck me' , I agreed - covered up and went into mish and popped quite quickly. She helped me clear up. She asked, shall we continue? I refused and ask for a 5 min break. Had a quick conversation about life. She then initiated OWO, it was taking a little while to awaken my little snake. Once he harden, she asked 'do you want to fuck me' , I asked for her to carry on OWO and said her mouth was tired. Went down to RO again and same result as first time..she asked 'do you want to fuck me ', agreed.  Placed her in doggy. Stayed in that position pumping away for about 10 mins, as I couldn't feel the same rise, I thought I would ask her to wank me off. This did not help, so called it a day.
As I left, I reflected on the meet, it felt all too rushed and as if she was just going through the motions. This has been preiously mentioned by Fastnet.

Pros:
Comms, OWO

Cons:
Attitude, squirting - wondering if this is on demand and does this to reduce RO time..the whole session was dysfunctional

Would I visit again: NO

OES

Offline fatboy

OES, thanks for the review and sterling efforts on your behalf.
I saw and reviewed her ages ago, gave her a (just) positive so it looks as if she has burned out.
I have been tempted to revisit but looks like one to keep clear of now.
Onwards and upwards !
Cheers,FB.