Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica_2020_ TOFTT Chelmsford  (Read 1797 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5988916) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. This was in the last few days. Comms by phone and text, prompt, by a maid as Veronica has virtually no English. This is the same premises just on edge of Chelmsford centre by busy main road, slightly hidden by a large hedge. Arrived, knocked and in.
Met by Veronica, she is the girl in the pictures. She was wearing a black thong and bra, verging on gorgeous but should be at least attractive for most. Followed her upstairs with great anticipation. Sorted paperwork which was £120 for 30 mins to include fk and owo. This is probably the only negative as some might say expensive, personally I am ok to pay this for a stunner with good service.
She motioned for me to get onto the bed once I had disrobed. I would guess she has a little routine worked out, she stood over/straddled  me doing a sort of lap dance/ twerk which was a nice touch, removed her bra to reveal large ish enhanced boobs which looked fairly natural and were very soft to touch. I would say quite a good job, very responsive nipples. Removed her thong, fully shaved, tidy pu##y. We had a little fk, I had to initiate this and was very nice although not rampant if you get my drift.
She moved down and gave some owo, I would class this as good to very good, lots of variation, eye contact and ball licking. I spun her over and dived in for some 69, have to say she has the freshest pu##y I have enjoyed for a long time, coupled with a nice Brazilian bum I could easily have finished but was looking forward to full sex. Started with cowgirl which was vigorous and enthusiastic, missionary with a little fk, legs up and down and then she said doggy? I suspect this is her party piece as she positioned herself standing bent over the edge of the bed with me behind, guided me in, getting a good view of her perfect bum whilst pounding to finish, (her pu##y is averagely tight). Quick clean up, kiss and out bang on 30min.
All in all a strong positive for me. This venue is becoming a 'go to' place as the girls are generally good and in my experience hot. I would return to see Veronica.

Offline unclepokey

What a really lovely looker. I could, I really could - but a bit far away I'm sorry to say. One thing - She likes cross dressing. Do you think this is herself dressing as a bloke or blokes dressing as a woman?  I've seen this before and it has always puzzled me as I'm not into either scene. Even at 73 I'm ready to learn.

Offline Igor

UP,
Didn't notice that to be honest, I just look for fk, owo as a rule. Sometimes think likes are just ticked regardless. This outfit seems to be providing very hot girls who seem to be happy and smiley. Writing the above review (meeting was very recent) has put me in the mood again so just researching to see if I can sneak out tomorrow.

Offline fatboy

Igor, thanks for your review, you seem to be a very busy chap !
Keep it up (as it were).  :sarcastic:
Just to confirm, was the 120 half hour rate due to extras ?
Her standard rate is 80 for 30 mins.
Tempted as it is a bit dull over our way in Sarfend.

Uncle, cross dressing is usually fellas dressing up as ladies, not
the. SP putting a suit on and smoking a pipe.  :lol:
Led to understand by one of my regs that there is a large number
of them.

Offline Igor

FB,
Yes extra £40 was for fk and owo. I have been to this venue a few times now and extras is the norm which is the only negative. I like the fact that so far the girls have been exactly as pictures so no nasty surprises.
Coming past your way (ish) today so will hopefully be able to find someone worth a visit.

Offline Tomweaver1981

Igor, thanks for the review. Straight on the hotlist. Are you able to share with us who the other SP’s are at this venue?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Indeed she does look a stunner....might need to make a trip to Chelmsford to enjoy her.

Offline Tomweaver1981

She’s now based in Southampton!!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She’s now based in Southampton!!  :thumbsdown:

Oh well...that puts paid to any thoughts I had of nipping to Chelmsford to fuck a young hottie !!!