Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: redscorpiobbw - Canvey  (Read 5107 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5969799) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simpleton69

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Scorpio was previously on AW a few months ago but she disappeared before we could arrange a mutually convenient date

Exchanged a few messages confirmed costs and services on offer and time and date was set

Arrived and parked close by, let her know i had parked and was then directed to her house close by
Door opened and i was met by an attractive voluptuous women with beautiful eyes and wonderful curves in all the right places     
Paperwork was then sorted out i was lead upstairs to her bedroom
Was offer use of bathroom to freshen up but i had just showered prior to leaving home
Made myself comfortable on the bed and was given a decent firm oily massage
Turned over after a short while so see that Scorpio had removed her bra to reveal a pair magnificent of suckable breasts
Scorpio then gave me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had with minimal hand use and playing attention to my balls, she also gave a very intense rimming session like i've never had before
Could feel myself getting to the point of no return so suggested a change in positions
Started off with a little kissing moving down to give those wonderful breast some attention then found myself between her legs
Scorpio seemed to enjoy the attention and after a while i could feel her body tense and tighten as she let out a slight groan
Allowed her a few moments to recover and then she was back between my legs where she started
I know it states on her profile that she doesn't offer a full service but i thought i'd try my luck and ask if there was anything else on offer, unfortunately not
What followed was another wonderful blowjob and it soon got to the point where i could hold back no more and i had a intense climax and cum in her mouth and she duly swallowed the lot
Laid back on the bed and chatted for a bit before getting dressed and saying goodbye

Get the feeling that this lady really enjoys giving pleasure as at no point did this feel anything other than a real GFE
Scorpio is really chatty and puts you at ease which all ads to the experience
Photo on her profile are accurate but in my opinion she's far more attractive in the flesh

Will definitely be seeing this lady again

Offline dieseldriver

Where abouts in Canvey? I lived there 1975 - 1976. Ex didn't like it there so moved inland. Passing by my old house recently couldn't believe what I saw. An absolute eyesore! Looks like its derelict and falling down with a big tree taking up most of the front garden.
Lets see if anyone knows where? Maybe she's using it?

Offline simpleton69

Where abouts in Canvey? I lived there 1975 - 1976. Ex didn't like it there so moved inland. Passing by my old house recently couldn't believe what I saw. An absolute eyesore! Looks like its derelict and falling down with a big tree taking up most of the front garden.
Lets see if anyone knows where? Maybe she's using it?

near sports center

Offline dieseldriver

near sports center

Don't know where that is? I know of the swimming pool near the roundabout, but as for a sports center ?? Not been on Canvey for years.

Online cmspunk

Shes on Fab Swingers aswell......

Offline simpleton69

Any deepthroat?

Yes, gives it a good go but don’t think she is a fan of gagging

Offline muddy funxter

Yes, gives it a good go but don’t think she is a fan of gagging

Guess I'll find out sounds like she is a fan of a bit of finger biscuit..... let see if I can moisten this slut up

Offline dieseldriver

Guess I'll find out sounds like she is a fan of a bit of finger biscuit..... let see if I can moisten this slut up

I thought it was called finger pie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline simpleton69

I thought it was called finger pie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muddy what's a "finger biscuit" ?

Offline muddy funxter

Offline gingerprince4444

anyone know if she is working at the moment have messaged a couple of times, she has read but not replied?

Offline simpleton69

Messaged her this week and she’s only working Friday and Saturday evening

Offline gingerprince4444

Thanks for replying, damm not good for me as I'm a week day time man lol

Offline Tedbandy

I will consider her once Muddy has moistened her up

Offline Tedbandy

This made me laugh out loud, and its even funnier when i realised the review doesnt even slightly reference any fingering. Its a proper Jay from the Inbetweeners moment

Offline muddy funxter

I will consider her once Muddy has moistened her up
lol cant get time that suits guessing a swinger making some extra dough..... least you know she will be genuinely moist I guess

Offline DeadFox

Good find - thanks for sharing your experience

Offline muddy funxter

I found her to be a complete waste of time sending me all round chelmsford an double booking g me got the hump an fucked off