Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy Dean - Watford - Facial Queen  (Read 7924 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5641636) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
25 review(s) for DaisyDean (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Online Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt of the year and in a while. Not my usual taste, as I prefer those with more meat, but it actually turned out great.

Comms: Very good. sent a text, then asked to call. Answered straight away. Confirmed services provided and texted address. Clear and concise 

Daisy: Red haired. Very slim, so size 6/8 is accurate. I prefer thicker, but I was only after DT OWO, so was prepared to over look this. She is 5'4 but was in 6 inch heels, so was long and lean. Facially she looks slutty, with pumped lips, fake lashes and makeup. As I was after a facial finish, this ticked all boxes. I wouldn't say she is "stunning", as another review described her, but she is good looking.  She has a slight west country twang and claimed to be Cuban. To me she looked mixed race (black & White), but bought that she was of Latin decent. Lacking a bum that meets my  usual requirements, but balanced out by great fake tits.

Venue:  Excellent directions to a discreet apartment block.  The room it self was functional and clean, so all good there. Dimly lit , with a large clean bed. Hanger was provided to hang my clothes.

The meeting: Most of my punts, especially the past few years have consisted of OWO only meets. This was no different. I actually picked
Daisy based on several reviews on here (thanks to those guys). What drew me was the submissive/passive comments, as well as the willingness to deepthroat. This paired was exactly what I was looking for, a slutty looking  submissive deepthroater. And to be fair to Daisy, she provided exactly what I wanted. I was initially wary, due to the comments on past reviews that her BJ skills were lacking, but I was after throat action. She dropped to her knees on command and Immediately let me into her throat. Credit to her, she didn't resist. As it was a first meeting with her, I didn't go full throttle, but still tested her, not to the hilt DT but acceptable as Im turned on more so by the actual effort. Got her into various positions until I found one that I knew would bring me to climax. Watching her slap my cock on her face and tongue was a highlight. She does exactly what I want, zero complaints. No huffing and puffing, or muttering under her breath, as you'd find with most WGs when you ask them to change up the action. Eventually it was all too mush and I positioned her for a facial, and she really excelled here. I unloaded about 2 weeks worth over her face, mouth open, tongue out. Rubbed my cock over her face and then sat back to see my work. She didn't flinch and/or complain., which is super rare in this day and age. Offered me a drink as I cleaned up. Said our goodbyes then left.

Summary: Good looking girl, willing to please and very submissive, will go back again I suspect in the near future. I don't do RO or kissing or DFK, so cant comment on that.

Neutral: Wish she was meatier. Im not a fan of skinny or really slim women
Positive: - Although her tits are fake, there are really well done. Very soft and no crazy/off-putting scarring. My complements to the surgeon  :hi:
             - I think she is in the top 3 facial receivers in my punting and civvy life. Blastered her and not only did she take it with a smile, she didnt rush off
             - Very upbeat persona, friendly and accommodating
             - No Clock watching, but I don't take the piss in 15 mins meetings

£50 for 15 mins.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 10:50:39 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline DouglasReynholm

This needs connecting up with her old AW profile's reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=14592  her old address was External Link/Members Only

Never got round to seeing her but she's been on my list for a long time.

Offline Bornslippy

Glad she didn't swallow any and try to charge extra £100.. lol
why doesn't she just not mention swallow at all?

Offline StrangerTings

I saw her last year, and everything you’re saying is spot on about her. The load I gave her on her face was ridiculous, and again, she didn’t even flinch. Need to see her again now she’s back

Offline nuddau

Seems shes almost impossible to get hold of by phone/sms. Anyone have imilar experiences ?

Offline Ocorb11

Wow, sounds like the perfect BJ session!
I much prefer a good BJ session with DT than a full experience so will be adding her to my list!
Anyone know if she’s been active over lockdown?

Online Stealthmode

Seems shes almost impossible to get hold of by phone/sms. Anyone have imilar experiences ?

Only call. She wont reply to initial texts. I learnt the hard way

Offline Guusflater88

Sounds like a great experience!

Will add her to my list, thanks.

Offline BlueBirb

Shes v busy from my understanding