Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanish Vergara - Hertford TOFTT  (Read 2177 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5636726) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline AJA

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Alena in Hertford recently. My first punt in Hertford.
Positives - she is an attractive woman, nice figure, who did all she said she would.
Negatives - she speaks almost no English, and kept wanting to rush things. She was far too rushed for my liking.
Paid £130 for 1 hour GFE.
Comms : all good, all by text until arriving when I needed to call for the flat number.
Location : modern flat on small development, just off a main road. Not in the centre of the town. Limited parking within the development, but plenty of free parking on the main road and other nearby roads. Ensuite shower. Got the feeling there was another WG there too.
Alena : attractive, petite woman, blonde hair, about 5'4", guess B cup, responsive nipples. Mid twenties is about right (I think). The main photo on her AW profile could be her, but might not be !...if it is, it's heavily photoshopped. The selfie on the bed is more accurate.
Meeting : Welcoming kisses on arrival, sorted paperwork and showered. I mentioned that she wasn't dressed as requested, so she went to her wardrobe and found a black dress. It wasn't what I'd asked for but she looked good. However, within 30 secs she'd taken it off !
Plenty of kissing on the bed, but had to tell her to leave her phone alone. owo was £10 extra, so I went ow...it was ok, but but all too brief. She was keen to start fucking, so we proceeded to engage in mish, doggy and cowgirl. I was enjoying it, but she seemed a bit mechanical.
She says she's Spanish and her English is very limited, which made things difficult. It also seems the English phrases she knows best are 'cum for me', 'when you will cum for me?', and 'cum for me now'. I wasn't ready to cum, which prompted her to remove the condom and start wanking me furiously ! She said it was 'massage' !!
I said I wanted more sex, so with another condom applied, and after another bout of ow, I eventually filled the bag.
There was still 20 minutes of the booking remaining, but there was no kiss and cuddle after the event. She handed me the wipes and she went for a shower. Eventually I got her back for a hug, but the moment had gone, and chatting was virtually impossible. I'm not sure whether she'd been there a month, or whether she was staying for another month ! 
I showered and left before the hour was up.
She might be ok for a shorter (quicker) booking. But I won't return.   

Offline chatman

Many thanks AJA, she was on my HL, as she looks good,

but a lack of English, using her phone in your time and then being rushed when paying for an hour is a big No, not VFM

thanks again for the warning, saved me some time and dosh - always appreciated.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Thank for the review. I thought her main image didn't look right. So l moved on. Did you mean to choose neutral?

For paying any extra for owo at £130, the dress thing, the phone thing the poor english and finishing up early 1 pop  for me would be negative.

Offline ShredF

Hi Guys, i am due to write a review about this person its very similar to this. I would give her a negative but id also like ti add the person i saw looked a lot older than the pics, even had some grey in her. I would say shes in her 40s. Always rushed and lied about the OWO asked for extra. She has moved to stevenage.

Offline Ego123

Thanks for the heads up I was gonna try her out ...not now

Offline AJA

I see the AW profile is now being used by this WG.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Name has changed and woman has changed...it's definitely not the one I saw !

Offline WaylinNaylin

I think you're being generous here mate.

Your review stinks of a negative to me.