Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot coca (Travels)  (Read 789 times)

1 review(s) for ADORABLE NICOLE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

Saw her AW profile pop up and was feeling rather in the mood for a meeting. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From the pics she not great / not bad either her first 2 pics were of interest.  Anyways texted her for a meeting & told to pop over.

The lady:
She is ROM and about 5" 5 quite small for my taste.
English is passable
Size 12
Willing to break the mold in my ROM encounters ie cum once in 30 2 in 1hr ( which I liked)
Will to do A- level @ disc ie ur size
Friendly enough

Well on opening the door she had just made it in so was all dressed up wearing casual clothes.  On coming in my mood drop as she's border line attractive for my taste but felt it could still be OK.
K
Came in / told her what I was after and she agreed to all. At this point my clothes would be ripped off (hulk style) but I was still in my normal state.  Gave her the fee and started to take my shoes off and realise she wasn't working for me.

Rather than going ahead / feeling like shit afterwards I told I couldn't do it.she was still clothed & I only had my shoes off.  Told her again I wasnt feeling it, got my money & bolted.

Overall I learnt to walk away rather than feel shit afterwards & need to be more in touch with my feeling & go with my instinct. 

Offline CBPaul

Well done for walking.

Did she look anything like the pictures ? First 2 looked photoshopped to me and the last one she looks good but once all the make-up comes up it could be a rather different story.

Offline cunnyhunt

Did she look anything like the pictures ? First 2 looked photoshopped to me and the last one she looks good but once all the make-up comes up it could be a rather different story.

She looks good in her veri pic 

Offline 8a8ylon

She wasn't all dolled up when I saw her like the 1st two pics , she looked more like the third with shorten hair but it could have been tied up.

She was nice enough to talk too and willing to do all service's but during my initial thou the door moments and I was going to be their for the hour I decide she wasn't for me and didn't want to waste the fee if I was going to feel shit afterwards.

Her height really throw me thou as I'm 5" 9 and she reached to my chest so sex was going to be a issue. 

I liked how she was willing to do owo  kiss/sex a few times/and even do A, but after everything she couldn't help me get firm enough after first pop which even a granny could do..

I did get a flash of her breast which aren't that large compared to the pics which I had hope might help.

But beware she's not thin looking as the pics give...