Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham Race week  (Read 1082 times)

Offline oxfordgent

now less than 4 weeks away who is visiting Cheltenham for the gold cup week and are we likely to see the hoards of work girls making there way to the course and surrounding areas as the press seem to be indicating. From the article I read this morning one would think every third person will be a WG.

I am thinking of making my way out of London for gold cup day although to be honest I doubt punting will be on the agenda, way too much chance of b+s I would assume.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I was thinking the same thing. it looks like this WG is in Cheltenham - she's got a specific bit about the Races on her profile....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline JamesKW

I am thinking of making my way out of London for gold cup day although to be honest I doubt punting will be on the agenda, way too much chance of b+s I would assume.

There will be plenty of punting going on at the racetrack,I am guessing WGs think there will be some winnings available for them.No one will know if there is b + s as they will be blurry eyed from all the Guiness drunk.

Offline oxfordgent

There will be plenty of punting going on at the racetrack,I am guessing WGs think there will be some winnings available for them.No one will know if there is b + s as they will be blurry eyed from all the Guiness drunk.

last thing i want to do with a belly full of Guinness is punt  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I shall also keep my eyes open for 'punting .. at the racetrack' and let those of you who are interested know what i see.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:27:42 pm by oxfordgent »

vw

now less than 4 weeks away who is visiting Cheltenham for the gold cup week and are we likely to see the hoards of work girls making there way to the course and surrounding areas as the press seem to be indicating. From the article I read this morning one would think every third person will be a WG.

Has been traditional conveyorbelt money grabbing shit int he past i punt out of town or i don't punt that week.  All the professional rinsers turn up and nothing particularity special IMO.

Offline rebelsurge

The bars in the Golden Valley and The Queens were where most of the girls from Birmingham and London hung out, I have not been for about 10 years.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline oxfordgent

The bars in the Golden Valley and The Queens were where most of the girls from Birmingham and London hung out, I have not been for about 10 years.

From recent media coverage they make it sound like very bar in every hotel will be full of them.  :rolleyes: