Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork credits  (Read 8060 times)

Offline Greengo

Can anyone tell me what name appears on your statement when you buy credits on Adultwork? I'd presume it would be something other than adultwork but want to make sure first.

Offline Lever

Comes up as awork.co.uk for me. Not particularly discrete, although I understand there are more anonymous ways to get them (I believe you can get them as UKash vouchers from what I recall)

Offline Goldfinch

Here's a recent thread on the matter-most people find it easier just buying a paysafe voucher from the newsagents-could save a lot of aggro later on.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163645.msg1761702#msg1761702

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:46:20 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Slipperywhenwet70

Agree.

It’s really easy to do and you’re not handing over any card details.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

If you have a mobile phone on pay-as-you go, you can request credits with a text message and the cost is deducted from your phone credit.

Two issues with this, however.  Firstly it's twice as expensive, each credit costs £2, though this might not be a problem if you're on one of those "minimum £10 payment to get Internet data allowance" deals - in this case, if you're not using up £10 in calls each month, your AW credits are free, as you'd be wasting the unused phone credit otherwise.

Secondly, your phone has to be registered/verified with Adultwork, and you can't do this unless you are a registered adult with your phone company, and you can't do that with an unregistered anonymous simcard.  But there is an advantage in having an "adult sim" anyhow (not necessarily the same number you use to contact WG's), as you can use it to confirm your nationality, which AW wants you to do for VAT reasons when you try to spend credits.

jon84

Just go to a shop that has paypoint
Give them £20
They give you a code
Type that into adult work
Boom
Credits with no paper trail

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have a punting credit card as well as a phone. Simple.

Offline shagmore

I don't say I actually notice, when its come up on my CC, I have to think hard as to what it actually is before the penny drops.
Its not to obvious to the un-initiated.
If it was whore_shagger_credit I could understand
 :lol: :lol: :lol: