Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil’ old gymfitbex  (Read 1908 times)

Offline PunterSthompson

Excuse my crude post...
Has anyone with a fairly large appendage shagged Bex?
Can she take it?
I would have sworn at some point she had a ‘no big cock’ disclaimer in her FAQ.
It’s no longer there. Was I seeing things!!
Asking for a friend

External Link/Members Only

Offline PunterSthompson

Man o live.
I can’t read for shit!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Man o live.
I can’t read for shit!

It wouldn't be the end of the world for you your friend to report back in a review that she wasn't able to take the D, but otherwise delivered a great punt. Who knows, you he might even get a bit of a refund. :lol:

Online Waterhouse

It wouldn't be the end of the world for you your friend to report back in a review that she wasn't able to take the D, but otherwise delivered a great punt. Who knows, you he might even get a bit of a refund. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Offline PunterSthompson

He went to see her this afternoon. First time he has met her.
He reported that she is a really nice women and she is absolutely tiny. Probably 7 stone.
She accommodated as much as she could and a good time was had he but didn’t managed to get balls deep. But that was not without genuinely trying.
Cracking BJ though.
If he could be bothered he would give a positive review.

Offline MrMatrix

He reported that she is a really nice women and she is absolutely tiny. Probably 7 stone.
She accommodated as much as she could and a good time was had he but didn’t managed to get balls deep. But that was not without genuinely trying.
Cracking BJ though.
Is you mate on UKP then? :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cracking BJ though.

:thumbsup:

Offline sigmund

She took me fine and so many whores have said I have a big cock :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice and tight mind