Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: King St & White Cottage in Blackpool.  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

First is King St. I was in town yesterday & noticed that 10 King Street is completely boarded up. All windows up & down, plus front door…..

Also I was at White Cottage a week or so ago. Anyone who been may have noticed a door half way up the stairs. I always thought it was just some sort of storage cupboard. When I was last there, I could definitely hear voices from that door. A proper conversation going on 2 or maybe 3 different ones. There are 2 separate rooms at WC, so have they combined. The two were also link with same owner….

Scutty, you possibly shed some light???

Offline scutty brown

Not much, I know little about the layout at White Cottage.

AFAIK that King Street block is on the council's hit list for redevelopment. Next in line after the Charles St demolition, and the redevelopment planned for the new college on Cookson St. There are no announced plans as yet, but the area bounded by Cookson St, Charles St, Kings St and Milbourne St are on the council shit list. Half of it has already gone. Following that, the block between Milbourne and Church St. That would eliminate the entire Thai triangle, which is what they want.
My guess is that speculators have gone wind of something and have bought the place in the hope of making a buck when the compulsory purchases happen.

Did you notice if W3 was also closed? That and the business supplies shop are all that's left in the block other than a couple of flats on Cookson st

==edit==
just found this   
External Link/Members Only

almost certainly purchased by the council for redevelopment
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 04:58:13 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Just took a nosey on Goggle Earth. I’m guessing the door at White Cottage goes into this extension….

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Just took a nosey on Goggle Earth. I’m guessing the door at White Cottage goes into this extension….

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think thats the wrong building
Correct one is in the centre of this shot

As far as I can remember the the lean-to extension there is just a garage.
More likely the door you're thinking of actually goes into one of the houses facing Livingstone Rd, probably 20 itself (after all the address is "Back 20 Livingstone Rd".
That buildings been a near derelict shithole for years (see it on google maps), would make sense for the thais to use it

Offline Marquis

Had some fabulous sessions with Nikita at King St. back in the day. Nothing lasts forever I suppose.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I think thats the wrong building
Correct one is in the centre of this shot

As far as I can remember the the lean-to extension there is just a garage.
More likely the door you're thinking of actually goes into one of the houses facing Livingstone Rd, probably 20 itself (after all the address is "Back 20 Livingstone Rd".
That buildings been a near derelict shithole for years (see it on google maps), would make sense for the thais to use it

I dunno. Just lot going on. Plus my last visit was complete shite. Think it’s a place to avoid…..

Offline Georgedaviesok

Theres always been two rooms at WC and if they were busy they used the maids room on the ground floor. I stopped going regularly after COVID and the fact that they kept trying to get you to King Street all the time. Had some great meets at WC...and some crap ones!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Theres always been two rooms at WC and if they were busy they used the maids room on the ground floor. I stopped going regularly after COVID and the fact that they kept trying to get you to King Street all the time. Had some great meets at WC...and some crap ones!
WC has been very quiet for about a year along with the granny flat, Scutty posted that King St is boarded up now so where are all the girls working  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

WC has been very quiet for about a year along with the granny flat, Scutty posted that King St is boarded up now so where are all the girls working  :unknown:

Well.......we do know that there's the flat on Church St that's been in use recently, and a few weeks back somewhere on Regent Rd was being used.
Also does anyone know what's going on at Thai Orchid? There's an obvious possible link there

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Well.......we do know that there's the flat on Church St that's been in use recently, and a few weeks back somewhere on Regent Rd was being used.
Also does anyone know what's going on at Thai Orchid? There's an obvious possible link there

Place on Regent St was owned by a girl who pops up occasionally on VS called Mimi (doesn't offer FS). Her pal also works there called Sky.

Offline scutty brown

I don't know who's behind it, but there's an AirBNB type of house at the clean end of Hornby Rd that's being regularly now used by Thai girls
These three are there at the moment

only possible niggle is that Garfoot is known to have an interest in some property on that road, probably just coincidence though

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I don't know who's behind it, but there's an AirBNB type of house at the clean end of Hornby Rd that's being regularly now used by Thai girls

only possible niggle is that Garfoot is known to have an interest in some property on that road, probably just coincidence though

Didn’t think Garfoot predominantly used Thai’s. Usually past there best EE & English

Offline scutty brown

Didn’t think Garfoot predominantly used Thai’s. Usually past there best EE & English

True, but considering the shit he's in, trying a new direction to make money is possible

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen the ads and assumed they weren't worth bothering with due to the photo style which looks like many of the profiles claiming to be Japanese and Korean etc only to turn up and find a fat Chinese girl  :thumbsdown:

Have you actually punted any of these or know they are legit  :unknown:
I assume the clean end is Whitegate drive rather than Park Road or further near the front  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

I've seen the ads and assumed they weren't worth bothering with due to the photo style which looks like many of the profiles claiming to be Japanese and Korean etc only to turn up and find a fat Chinese girl  :thumbsdown:

Have you actually punted any of these or know they are legit  :unknown:
I assume the clean end is Whitegate drive rather than Park Road or further near the front  :unknown:

Near Whitegate, I'll PM you the number

No I've not been so buyer beware!