Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Hada, Secret 27  (Read 678 times)

Offline bortas2k8

Not written up the review because the specifics felt too identifiable.
But I have met her - positive experience. She’s got a very fun attitude. Fake but full/fun breasts. Teased me. LFK. RO. Edging on me. OW BJ as part of the edging. Some anal play (on me). I came via handjob. Don’t think she did. Light domination meet (my request). I had asked one of her colleagues join her halfway through (my ask). I’m sure FS would have been available had I asked for in during the initial chat (but I had focused on other asks).

Offline Stevelondon

Have not had the pleasure.
But if she hangs around a bit longer.
I almost certainly will. 👍🏻

Offline Voyager

She is a lovely looking lady with a beautiful face and body and great pair of large firm tits.  Service wise, she is not really a dom and has a lot of learning to do.  She also provides very limited range of personal services.  Kissing was non existent and reverse oral had to be administered very carefully and slowly with her controlling access.  It was a boring session.

Offline Stevelondon

She is a lovely looking lady with a beautiful face and body and great pair of large firm tits.  Service wise, she is not really a dom and has a lot of learning to do.  She also provides very limited range of personal services.  Kissing was non existent and reverse oral had to be administered very carefully and slowly with her controlling access.  It was a boring session.

Will you be reviewing as such ?