Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ladybirds closed for refurb  (Read 1691 times)

Offline MerlinGray

Anyone any intel on this? Did not seem to need any work doing. Yet closed all week according to website.

External Link/Members Only

Offline cheshireknobb

thought they had problems with roof in heavy rain

Offline Unknown95

Anyone any news on when it will reopen? And if it is definitely down to the roof? It’s always a strange one when a parlour suddenly closes their doors  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

looking at the building on Google maps, I presume it's the right hand flat over the pizza shop?
Looks like the roof is sagging/dropping away from the party wall. The lintels over the bedroom windows look to have twisted. The guttering needs replacing - it's twisted. And the brickwork looks a mess (see what a state it's in next door where the windows have been taken out and boarded - soft and crumbling.
All look like little things, but it all adds up to a fucked building that needs a fair bit of work. Key question is how bad are the roof timbers? Could just need the tiles (especially that lifted ridge tile) reseating. Could need something more drastic

Offline MerlinGray

Mate, I need a reliable roofer too, you one? If you work down Macc way gimme a shout lol

Seriously though good detective work!

On another serious note shame the regular girls have lost a source of income although I see Cherry on the Temptations rota.

Wonder how these things work with landlords etc.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 11:03:06 pm by MerlinGray »

Offline scutty brown

Mate, I need a reliable roofer too, you one? If you work down Macc way gimme a shout lol

Seriously though good detective work!

On another serious note shame the regular girls have lost a source of income although I see Cherry on the Temptations rota.

Wonder how these things work with landlords etc.

Not me mate.
I can see what's wrong but I wouldn't dare trying to fix it. I'd probably fall off, or fall through it.

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Logitech

Gutted if this is the end of ladybirds. It’s by no means a parkour on the calibre of SS or even KSG back in the day, but it serves a great purpose with a few Gems on the rota. Hopefully it is just repair work..

Offline Kool Keef

Gutted if this is the end of ladybirds. It’s by no means a parkour on the calibre of SS or even KSG back in the day, but it serves a great purpose with a few Gems on the rota. Hopefully it is just repair work..

Yeah I agree, by no means my favourite parlour but a good option to have, had a good few shags in there over the years, be sad to see it go if it happens.
Won't leave much parlour wise in South Manchester either.  :(

Offline studavies76

It looks like they're back up and running, as this weeks rota is up.

Offline cheshireknobb

Looks sounds like they closed again tried both numbers this afternoon
as was fancying a session with Nikki

but no reply