Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh sexy Tuta  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Booking2209

First review edinburgh sexy tuta

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Seen this one about 5 times now and each time has been better.
New place is down the shore,used to be easter road way.

Where to start..small slime fit body with amazing ass and now new tits. Super chill attitude will put you at ease. You will have to take charge with her and lead the way. Covered oral but still good(as good as covered can be) but her body and and ass make up for it...am bigger than most but takes it like a champ with lube and eggs you on..i normally prefer to cum on face or body but with her its always been in bag and in ass...

If you like very fem TS shes for you.

She is very fem and sub and well worth the extra ££..

Will see again
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 05:30:15 am by Booking2209 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for your review, how long did you book and what did you pay?

Online charliepie

Thanks for the great review, I saw her before at the old (ground floor) place but it was about 2 years ago pre-boobs so I couldn't post a review. She had a little black kitten then but not sure if she still has it. She didn't get hard that time, not sure if she does often? She was super fem though and her prices seem to have doubled since I saw her too!

Offline Booking2209

£200 for the hour too much but meh! Yeah i remember the cat cookie or some shite 😂

Offline shemaleluv86

She looks amazing, never spotted her as before!  Does she stay in Edinburgh or just touring? 

Where is she from?

Is she a clock watcher?

Offline shemaleluv86

Forgot to say - cheers for the review buddy  :thumbsup:

Online charliepie

Yeah, she's based in Edinburgh, I don't think she tours much if at all. I think she's from Syria or somewhere around there. The time I saw her I only paid for half an hour but stayed way longer as she was jabbering away in Arabic on her phone to a friend which would normally bother me but I was just happy to spend more time looking at her as she's so damn pretty and I was possibly her last customer that day. She seemed to think I could understand Arabic but apart from me having black hair I'm not sure what gave her that idea! I would hope with her current prices that she wouldn't clock watch too much but I guess that also very much depends on the chemistry between the two parties.