Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Ladyboy Nita - Stevenage (TS)  (Read 2028 times)

7 review(s) for Young Thai Nita (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Big Bad R

External Link/Members Only

Had been thinking about doing this for a while and when I couldn't see any regulars decided to take the plunge. Contacted Nita by text and comms were good. Intended to book for an hour at £150 but on arrival went for 30 minutes at £100.

Downstairs flat at the rear of some shops in Stevenage Old Town. You walk into a courtyard, fairly obvious to those overlooking why you are there !

Was expecting an attractive girl with a cock but got someone who looked pretty manly with bolt on tits. Absolutely nothing like the photos on profile. Not attractive at all. I should have walked on sight but decided to go for a reduce 30 minute booking. Into cramped dark bedroom with just bed and dressing table.

No shower offered before or after.

Light kissing on lips only, no tongues. Nita went straight for sucking my cock and wanking me ferociously obviously trying to get me to cum quickly. Had to slow Nita down a couple of times. Bag on and fed me up her arse, riding me cowgirl. While I pumped away Nita wanked herself hard and then spunked in my mouth (as requested). She then sucked me off, I requested CIM but she pulled me out just as I climaxed.

The intention was to get Nita to fuck me but never got to that point !

To cap it all Nita was constantly taking calls and texting whilst this was going on.

Over and done in 20 minutes, all felt pretty seedy and sordid and I will not return !
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 11:01:27 am by Big Bad R »

Offline Gspunk

Fair doos mate, she obviously isn't quite to your taste, but I feel it my obligation to reply as an avid Nita fan.

Seen her more times than I can recall (one of my very first). Personnally I think she's very attractive (eye of the beholder and all that), maybe not the most feminie Tgurl but far from manly. I do accept that her profile pictures are either outdated or touched up so I've attached a truer to life photo.

I always ask for a shower and have never been turned down

Kudos on making Nita cum - I've only acheived this once in our time together. My experiences have ranged from 'pump and dump' to really saucy girlfriend experiences and also some hot threesomes, but never had a lack-luster punt. Maybe it's a chemistry thing. She's normally a bottom but she has topped me before when asked. And taking calls and texts is never acceptable, this isn't usual for Nita.

Cheers for the review, but felt I needed to add my perspective for the sake of balance

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Big Bad R

Fair enough, would be boring if we all liked the same thing  :thumbsup:

Even that picture is nothing like IMO. Very manly  :unknown: